Java Exploit

concerto49

Jan 24, 2013
It's the Java Applet plugin that makes Java look ugly. This part of it is the same as Flash. Things happen all day. Patches happen all day.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
This came up on my Anti Virus and I upgraded immediately. Some of you may already have updated, some not. I know I didn't. It's highly recommended that you do!
Here's where you go to update:
Download the JDK Update which will update your current Java stuff. And then remove any older versions under 11.​
Yeah this is getting bigger now also,​

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
I got Jre-6u20 & Jre-6u21? It said only Java 7 users should update, I'm still using 6 ...
Where did you read that only Java 7 users should update...? As far as I've read, there's been no reporting if the exploit affects Java 6. Either way you should update to the latest version... Updates are pushed out to increase stability and security. Using outdated software is what leads to malware.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
Where did you read that only Java 7 users should update...? As far as I've read, there's been no reporting if the exploit affects Java 6. Either way you should update to the latest version... Updates are pushed out to increase stability and security. Using outdated software is what leads to malware.

I read it on here;

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
I would just say stay away from sites you haven't been on before for now​
and just stick to the sites that are trusted such as Facebook,Devbest,Twitter,etc..​
:)

Users who are viewing this thread