GTA V Is This GTA V Wait TOO Long?

academic

Nov 17, 2011
I'm an anticipated fan boy who loves GTA in all its glory for all its reasons. If you care to know heres why;
What can be done is up to me
My imagination gets run wild
and i love role-playing online with friends; and much more but nobody got time for dat

But back to the question at hand do you think Rockstar made a bad move with this "hype late release" and please don't tell me they're spending last 4 months fixing bugs. Thats a fucking joke considering production (making Cd's etc) take in itself a long time. So undoubtedly i know this is a publicity stunt. But do you think this stunt was to much? for me I've waited so long that my hunger for gta v has just vanished really. Just like in real life if i miss a meal, ill be hungry but then the hunger will go away for a while.

What are your thoughts on Rockstar's late release? Are you pissed, ok with it, or confused. Etc.
Post Your Thoughts
I don't like you St4nley. You're very opinionated, bitchy and hardly ever listen to anyone else and what they have to say. I've only read 2 posts from you, both on different threads and both threads support my reason as to why I don't like you. Grow up.

Like someone has mentioned already, and I'm sure you would agree. Would you rather a game riddled with bugs and less content or a game with less bugs and more content. Stop whinging and get over it. If the game were to be released riddled with bugs, we'd never hear the end of it.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
I don't like you St4nley. You're very opinionated, bitchy and hardly ever listen to anyone else and what they have to say. I've only read 2 posts from you, both on different threads and both threads support my reason as to why I don't like you. Grow up.

Like someone has mentioned already, and I'm sure you would agree. Would you rather a game riddled with bugs and less content or a game with less bugs and more content. Stop whinging and get over it. If the game were to be released riddled with bugs, we'd never hear the end of it.

A Publicity Stunt is not what they're after. GTA V is the most anticipated game of 2012 and 2013 according to Game Informer, Rockstar had no reason to create suspense for a game that everyone was already excited about. It was merely to fix the problems that have occurred during development of such a massive game.
ME:
i appreciate you're reply not attacking me but showing me that bugs are definitely what happened thanks. My perspective has changed. Same with you i appreciate it both of your responses.

yep im close minded lol. cool pal

Users who are viewing this thread