Is there any point in habbo retros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integers

Soon to be Developer!
Sep 22, 2012
I'm just wondering, if you think there any point in making habbo retro's from the vast amount of them out there these days?

tomperfekt

Feb 5, 2013
More of the older players of Habbo are now starting to join retros purely because of the change in Habbo over the past year, small things such as: explicit language are alot more strict within real Habbo and so people who still like Habbo will move elsewhere

Integers

Soon to be Developer!
Sep 22, 2012
I'm not asking if there is any point in going on a habbo retro, I asked is there any point in making one from the vast amount of them these days?​

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Hmmmm....
Yes ppl these days make retros even though they know there are many retros that's better than his's/her's. The point is they want money. That's it.
Even today there are many heartless people who buy a forum for 1 month, and force people to buy subscriptions and the next month they don't pay for the forum so it closes. They do anything for profit.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Yeah, depends on the person.

One person would like to make a retro maybe because he/she wants to socialize and connect other people around the world, share his/her likes, and know people with common interest. While another one would like to make a retro because he/she wants to earn profit from the money he/she spends for the retro. And another person would like to make a retro simply because he/she wants to improve his/her developing and programming skills as well as managerial one.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Retros are a free version of habbo. Habbo is expensive and shitty.
Well, they need money to pay all the developers, we don't need to do anything because we just RIP the SWFs.

Still, with all the amount of retros today, just no point.

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
There's many types of people.
Little noobs who want a hotel for friends.

People opening a new hotel every month for profit. There's always this one kid who drops $100 during first month.

And I don't want to keep going on about something so stupid

Sep 21, 2012
I'll say it depends on the country and the users. If there isn't so many hotels in your region, I'd say it's smart to open a hotel. The owner shouldn't be 12y/old, should be someone with experience, and if you don't got experience, go for something small or get another person with experience with you.

If there's many hotels in your region, don't open a hotel. There might only be 40+ users online, and maybe 3 people buy VIP. Then after 1-2 months, the hotel can't stay up because the owners are getting tired of running a hotel with so little people on. Because of this, 3 people would have wasted their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread