Is there a home page system for RevCMS

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
By that something like this
where you can customize and add your own home stickers etc.

Is there one released for RevCMS cause I'm currently developing one from scratch with jquery& php and thinking of releasing it but will there be a point if theres already one? xD

So if there is someone tell me and give me thread link for it.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I've seen it on a few hotels but I don't use rev myself.
Check the CMS releases and then if you can't find it there then just google it.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012

Is there one released for RevCMS cause I'm currently developing one from scratch with jquery& php and thinking of releasing it but will there be a point if theres already one? xD

Me & One of my mates, Have developed it for RevCMS, Here's a picture of it

AFVFVEG.png

Not sure if we are going to release it or whatever, But yes its possible, its already coded. :)

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
Me & One of my mates, Have developed it for RevCMS, Here's a picture of it

AFVFVEG.png

Not sure if we are going to release it or whatever, But yes its possible, its already coded. :)

I wasn't asking if it was coded... I know its coded..i've seen many hotels with it Im wondering if its RELEASED...
ps: that looks very messy the one I'm coding is much cleaner so I think I'll go ahead and release it.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I wasn't asking if it was coded... I know its coded..i've seen many hotels with it Im wondering if its RELEASED...
ps: that looks very messy the one I'm coding is much cleaner so I think I'll go ahead and release it.
That looks messy because, Its my screen which is HUGE and i tried to resize the screen and take a picture.
But sure, I am not longer into Habbo-development howsoever, So yup.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Yup it's released on Uber and PHPRetro etc, there is no point in developing one from scratch when you could spend less than 30 minutes getting Habbos to work, I've done it myself but it looks like there may be some new group pages coming to Habbo, so I'd just say wait on it tbh.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Yeah there is.Habboon and few other hotels have it(not 100%working,you cant edit your home page).Pm and ill hook you up with Habboons Home page.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
There will be, HillBilly on another forum has started making RevCMS groups, homes, minimail but he said it might not be released for 2 months.

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013

Easily can rip this from HoloCMS theres already templates released i released a Homes Page in one of my RevCMS Edits that looks like Boon but the stickers and shit require tables and a shitload of files so its work...
HoloCMS and From Sledmore PHPRetro
All the PHP from those CMS' Work on RevCMS if you know what your doing..

Users who are viewing this thread