iRippers.biz

Status
Not open for further replies.

necm1

Jan 27, 2014
Hey people,
I want to introduce one of my new projects.
There is a website where you can warn people before that eg this person is a ripper. In principle actually constructed Simple, and you can create Ripper report requests by filling in a form, and will be checked by the administrator. There there is also a possibility that the Ripper can create a ticket yourself and describe your story könnnen, so that we can remove the entry.
We come to a taster:

Code snippets:
PHP:
<?php
    class Core {
        public function InsertToDatabase() {
            if(isset($_POST['opfer'])) {
                $name = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['name']);
                $date = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['date']);
                $owned = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['owned']);
                if(empty($_POST['name']) || empty($_POST['date']) || empty($_POST['owned'])) {
                    echo '<div class="alert alert-danger">Bitte fülle alle Felder aus!</div>';
                } else {
                    @mysql_query("INSERT INTO opfer (name, date, owned) VALUES ('$name', '$date', '$owned')");
                }
            }
        }
        public function TruncateTable() {
            if(isset($_POST['leeren'])) {
                @mysql_query("TRUNCATE opfer");
            }
        }
    }
?>

As I said, right up Simple.
If people have interest to participate in the project, was to report via PM or Skype me.
DevBest: JazzerDEV

Sincerely,
JazzerDEV

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I really don't know why you've created functions to perform operations that are only going to run once.

necm1

Jan 27, 2014
I really don't know why you've created functions to perform operations that are only going to run once.
Well, the function is actually to there. Thus one can create his Ripper reports, and I did not want the whole index fully waste with all the codes. :p
Update:
Create Ripper Report now works.

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You need things like Email,Skype,etc so if the ripper tries to like idfk message you, you could be like nuu ew a ripper

necm1

Jan 27, 2014
You need things like Email,Skype,etc so if the ripper tries to like idfk message you, you could be like nuu ew a ripper
Because you're right. I look at what is going to do in the time that I now work with the Admin Panel.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I don't really see the idea behind this, is it just a place where you can share "rippers"? If so, then yeah I'm all for exposing the bellends but how will you know that it's a legitmate ripper etc - will you look into every case?

Dicks

Feb 9, 2014
The idea behind this website seems noobish. I don't really think that it's funny or useful to have a website dedicated to such a narrow subject as people who steal other's online content.

I would definitely love a site where you could report faggots who attack other servers though.

necm1

Jan 27, 2014
Because you're right. I look at what is going to do in the time that I now work with the Admin Panel.
The idea behind this website seems noobish. I don't really think that it's funny or useful to have a website dedicated to such a narrow subject as people who steal other's online content.

I would definitely love a site where you could report faggots who attack other servers though.
Thanks!
PHP:
<?php
    class Core {
        public function InsertToDatabase() {
            if(isset($_POST['send'])) {
                $username = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['username']);
                $date = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['date']);
                $screen1 = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['screen1']);
                $screen2 = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['screen2']);
                $screen3 = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['screen3']);
                $screen4 = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['screen4']);
                $contac = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['contact']);
                if(empty($_POST['username']) || empty($_POST['date']) || empty($_POST['screen1'])) {
                    echo '<div style="" class="alert alert-dismissable alert-danger">
                              <button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="alert">×</button>
                              <strong>Oh Nein!</strong> <span id="errorMessage">Oh no!</span>
                            </div>';
                } else {
                    @mysql_query("INSERT INTO rippers (username, date, screen1, screen2, screen3, screen4, free, contact) VALUES ('$username', '$date', '$screen1', '$screen2', '$screen3', '$screen4', '0', '$contact')");
                }
            }
        }
        public function createTicket() {
            if(isset($_POST['create'])) {
                $ticketname = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['ticketname']);
                $ticketmessage = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['ticketmessage']);
                if(empty($_POST['ticketname']) || empty($_POST['ticketmessage'])) {
                    echo '<div style="" class="alert alert-dismissable alert-danger">
                              <button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="alert">×</button>
                              <strong>Oh Nein!</strong> <span id="errorMessage">Oh no!</span>
                            </div>';
                } else {
                    @mysql_query("INSERT INTO tickets (ticketname, ticketmessage) VALUES ('$ticketname', '$ticketmessage')");
                }
            }
        }
        public function TruncateTable() {
            if(isset($_POST['leeren'])) {
                @mysql_query("TRUNCATE TABLE opfer");
            }
        }
        public function Login() {
            //Eingabe escapen
            if(isset($_POST['submit'])) {
            $username = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['username']);
            $password = sha1($_POST['password']);
            $secretcode = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['secretcode']);
            //SQL
            $query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = '$username'");
            $assoc = mysql_fetch_assoc($query);

if($password == $assoc['password']) {
                $_SESSION['user'] = $username;
                Header("Location: interface.php");
                define('LOGGED_IN', true);
            }
            if($password == $assoc['password']) {
                echo "<font color='#FF0000'>Dein Username oder Passwort ist falsch!</font>";
            }
        }
        }
    }
?>
Update: I've changed a bit the core, and a login system inserted for the admin panel.

Last edited:

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I'll have to agree with Hindi that the project is actually about nothing. It does not make sense in my eyes to make a site where people are able to report people that are currently ripping things off because nobody's able to do anything about it and nobody's really able to stop people from ripping to be honest.

It's a good way to learn more PHP and to improve your PHP skills but it's not worth as a development because improving can be done by thinking. And by following suggestions and asking for suggestions.

necm1

Jan 27, 2014
I'll have to agree with Hindi that the project is actually about nothing. It does not make sense in my eyes to make a site where people are able to report people that are currently ripping things off because nobody's able to do anything about it and nobody's really able to stop people from ripping to be honest.

It's a good way to learn more PHP and to improve your PHP skills but it's not worth as a development because improving can be done by thinking. And by following suggestions and asking for suggestions.
Maybe I'll develop it done, and then release it there. It's just a small addition project of mine, here simply can people stop by to look, so if they are on the site in contact with one of mentioned people and he wants to act with them, it would be a good opportunity to gain an overview of gennanten users.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Maybe I'll develop it done, and then release it there. It's just a small addition project of mine, here simply can people stop by to look, so if they are on the site in contact with one of mentioned people and he wants to act with them, it would be a good opportunity to gain an overview of gennanten users.
Just delete it,

If you want to learn PHP, Make a User system or CMS. A basic one but yeah. You'll expand your PHP & MySQL skills together.

Reactions: Pro

necm1

Jan 27, 2014
Small update:
Showposts:

Index (To be changed):

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
you can't just post real identities of the rippers on the site, just because of they're rippers, seems kinda illegal to me tbh.

I would've liked this more if it was for a more stable community... like steam and steamrep.

Dicks

Feb 9, 2014
you can't just post real identities of the rippers on the site, just because of they're rippers, seems kinda illegal to me tbh.

I would've liked this more if it was for a more stable community... like steam and steamrep.
Publicly accessible information is legal. Doing illegal things with that information is illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread