iPhones

LeafHotel

Oct 8, 2015
The battery life sucks, although the camera is awesome.

The screens are meant to be guerilla glass but they break so easily.

They are meant to be the best on the market.. I don't think so.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
What is the point of your post? There is no Question, There is nothing to even reply to? We all know that iPhones suck ass.

Err0r034

Oct 16, 2015
iPhone's are still pretty, and popular, so as long as they trend, people will buy them. Even if they suck.

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
I love iPhones but I don't have one....

Last edited:

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
I love iPhone's but it's a real shame that I have an iPhone 4s still, I definitely need an upgrade soon! :(

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
iPhone's are only "good" to people that like to tag along on the bandwagon, there's literally not one good point about them.

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
I like both Iphones and Droids alike: had a 5s and liked it, have a LG G4 and also like it. Iphones are just stupidly expensive for someone like me, I prefer Android phones simply because they're usually cheaper and have higher resolutions. (apple just can't top my love for my G4's 2k screen)

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Those are just opinions and can all be seen in Android phones^

Android:
Supported by like 200+ business giants
Extreme customization
Large sets of variation in design and specifications of phones (So everyone doesn't have the same phone)
Has most of the features iOS has plus more
In most cases not as delicate as iPhones
They don't bend
+ more

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Being on the cutting edge of CPU design is not an opinion. Having a very solid support mechanism is also not an opinion.

I own an Android phone (an S3) which is great if you discount the fact that Samsung refuse to update/acknowledge older flagships. My sister has an iPhone 4S and she's on iOS 9, whereas, officially, I'd still be stuck on 4.1.2 without any security updates.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Being on the cutting edge of CPU design is not an opinion. Having a very solid support mechanism is also not an opinion.

I own an Android phone (an S3) which is great if you discount the fact that Samsung refuse to update/acknowledge older flagships. My sister has an iPhone 4S and she's on iOS 9, whereas, officially, I'd still be stuck on 4.1.2 without any security updates.
A lot of Android phones have both good CPU's & good support.

Yes on some older Android phones you might not receive updates that's usually when it's time to upgrade since they don't think that phone is able to run the new update smoothly.

iPhone's are also known to do this too, for example with the older iPhones you aren't able to receive the latest iOS updates. I don't own an iPhone but I know this because I have a friend that does and it wouldn't allow them to update.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
A lot of Android phones have both good CPU's & good support.

Yes on some older Android phones you might not receive updates that's usually when it's time to upgrade since they don't think that phone is able to run the new update smoothly.

iPhone's are also known to do this too, for example with the older iPhones you aren't able to receive the latest iOS updates. I don't own an iPhone but I know this because I have a friend that does and it wouldn't allow them to update.
I am speaking purely from personal experience - Samsung not updating to KitKat is extremely lazy as KK was made to run on more devices than Jelly Bean. The S3 is a great device, I'm just a little bummed at the fact Samsung haven't bothered to invest any time into bringing newer Android releases to slightly older hardware.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
I am speaking purely from personal experience - Samsung not updating to KitKat is extremely lazy as KK was made to run on more devices than Jelly Bean. The S3 is a great device, I'm just a little bummed at the fact Samsung haven't bothered to invest any time into bringing newer Android releases to slightly older hardware.
Sometimes they do, sometimes not.

If you really want to upgrade it to a more recent version and think it will be able to run the version smoothly, you could always root it and flash the latest ROM of course if you aren't so bothered about voiding it's warranty and such if it has any remaining.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The fact iPhones provide yet the same experience, if not better with multi-tasking and what not and gameplay as compared to the new S6 says a lot. iPhones have lower specification phones, less RAM, power, etc but yet provide the same experience because our phones are designed and developed better and we aren't wasting resources trying to adapt to different phones when in reality our OS is designed just for what we have. I'm pretty sure Apple can personally laugh at Google because it's entire income comes mostly from the mobile devices, and Apple happens to be #1 in net worth..

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I've dropped my phone from roofs, hit tools (screw drivers, drills, hammers) against it, hell, I've even stepped on it; and my screen does not even have a scratch on it.

Users who are viewing this thread