PC | InfiniCraft | 1.8.8 | Spigot | Survival | PVP |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
703668_1.gif

What is InfiniCraft?
InfiniCraft is a Server I started roughly 2 months ago and it is a premium server which means you will need a valid Minecraft account to be able to play. It is mainly based around a Survival Server but if you're the kind of person that likes to PVP, that is also an option. It isn't an extremely popular Server because the first month or so I didn't much bother with making it fun and enjoyable or user friendly but in the past week I have highly updated it by getting a custom domain, setting up a website, changing my hosting provider and adding more plugins to give the users a better playing experience and in case you're wondering on what some of the plugins are, I will list what I believe to be the main ones down below.
- LWC (Private Chests, Doors etc)
- CoreProtect (To log and roll back any grief a user may experience from an unwelcome visitor)
- GriefPrevention (To protect your land from any griefers)
- Reward Voting (Get rewards for voting daily to help populate the server)
- Essentials (Main Plugin, gives you the commands such as sethome, back etc of which I'm sure you're all very familiar with)
- Autorank (Gain ranks by being an active player of the server)

If you require any other information about the server then feel free to ask below and if not then I hope to see you on the server :)

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Why is the text so hard to read?

Try adding pictures. Server spawn area and such for example. For now this looks like a depressing attempt to advertise your server, if it even is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread