Index & Register REVCMS

ToxRetros

Graphics & Development
Feb 10, 2015
Hello Devbest
I've seen people getting tired of the old index styles so decided to design a new one.

Index:

Register:

Downloads

Mega:

Enjoy.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
looks nice, maybe get rid of the tox logo at the bottom and align the twist / user online count more towards the left, centered above the login box as its blocking half the sun? :)

ToxRetros

Graphics & Development
Feb 10, 2015
looks nice, maybe get rid of the tox logo at the bottom and align the twist / user online count more towards the left, centered above the login box as its blocking half the sun? :)
The TOX is cause i made it instead of putting "Made by tox" hence its linking to my forum account :) also the logo etc shoud be pretty centered

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It looks alright, don't like the big TOX thing if that's actually included though. Maybe a small footer for credits would be better.

LeComet

Retaliation 3
Jun 26, 2016
This is nice, I like the fish animation to. Don't see many that differ like this one does, look forward to seeing the new theme if you do go ahead and complete it, good luck!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks quite nice, just a shame that it isn't responsive :p.

Nice share.

ToxRetros

Graphics & Development
Feb 10, 2015
Looks quite nice, just a shame that it isn't responsive :p.

Nice share.

Im now working on a Whole theme ill release once i finished just made navbar etc let me know if you like it

Users who are viewing this thread