In the making of a V26..

Ying-Nai

Oct 25, 2011
I'm in the middle of making a v26 hotel, but I need help off somebody to give me copy's of the following:

# Emulator
# Database
# Working updated DCR's

If you can help me, thank you. I'll be giving a lot of credit to anyone who can help.

-Thanks.

Dashy64

Jan 10, 2011
I'm in the middle of making a v26 hotel, but I need help off somebody to give me copy's of the following:

# Emulator
# Database
# Working updated DCR's

If you can help me, thank you. I'll be giving a lot of credit to anyone who can help.

-Thanks.
Uhmm.. Justa few little tips:

Wrong Section,

And.. You can find an emulator,database,and working dcrs... all over the internet..,

Is it Roleplay? Or Regular.. If roleplay, I suggest ObboRP.. It's an easy set up you can have done in about 30 minutes..

If regular, idk.

xTerra

Slut Muffin :]
Oct 8, 2011

# Emulator
# Database
# Working updated DCR's

-Thanks.

You can go anywhere, to any Retro Forum, and find those.. You don't need people to find them for you silly!
As I said, search over google or just in forums and you will find working ones that are compatible with the hotel you are running! Good luck

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011

# Emulator
# Database
# Working updated DCR's

-Thanks.

Well, let me help you with that.

Emulator -
Database - It SHOULD come with the emulator, but if not -
Working updated DCRS - For Prehosted you'll want these :p. -

Users who are viewing this thread