[Idea] TheHabbos VIP

Kanebrah

May 23, 2011
Hate this idea, it gives those hotel's who actually earned there top spot less of a chance because the VIP will attract the new crowd.

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
Hate this idea, it gives those hotel's who actually earned there top spot less of a chance because the VIP will attract the new crowd.
The VIP thing doesn't move you up rank's, it's just more eye catching, No matter what hotel is number one, people ALWAYS look at the first 3, well I do anyways.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
The VIP thing doesn't move you up rank's, it's just more eye catching, No matter what hotel is number one, people ALWAYS look at the first 3, well I do anyways.
He never said it'd move them up ranks. He said that the VIP (the eye catching thingy yano?) will attract users to go to these hotels instead. And of course, only those peeps that actually looks for a NEW hotel. Those often enough go further down the page. I agree with Muscab, the idea wouldn't fit in with Thehabbos imo.

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
He never said it'd move them up ranks. He said that the VIP (the eye catching thingy yano?) will attract users to go to these hotels instead. And of course, only those peeps that actually looks for a NEW hotel. Those often enough go further down the page. I agree with Muscab, the idea wouldn't fit in with Thehabbos imo.
I suppose, it might just be better to stick with the normal voting, no extra's, everything's fair; You either get votes or you don't move up.

Users who are viewing this thread