[Idea] TheHabbos VIP

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
I've put this idea forward in another thread before, but I'll post it here in hope that Rasta sees it.

Instead of paying to go up in ranks like less popular topsites, there should be an option to instead make your ranking stand out more, therefore I suggest this being in the form of increasing border color, thickness or header color/gradient.

This way people scrolling down a page will be visually attracted to VIP rankings.

Here is an image to show what I mean in further detail.

1302826541122752661569.png

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I think this is a brilliant idea as it's not buying your way to the top. You still have to get your users to vote if you want to get higher. But still gives moe of a chance of other users picking your retro from the others as you position is more eyecatching than others. you could meybe even remove the image highlight feature for the VIP accounts so the image would be brighter than others.

Although this idea would be pointless if most hotels bought it as then all hotels would have this colour and the idea of standing out from the crowd wouldn't work.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Also TheHabbos VIP on here using the forums to give the member some benefits, for example

Titch.
TheHabbos.org Subscriber

more options for VIP, exciting ;D.

Unkn0wn

Apr 7, 2011
This will most likely decrease the amount of money that Rasta will be earning from TheHabbos because of people just want to buy there way up to the top so they can get known better. :)

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
This will most likely decrease the amount of money that Rasta will be earning from TheHabbos because of people just want to buy there way up to the top so they can get known better. :)

It clearly says on the first post, the VIP is not to make hotel's jump places nor go up, it's to make hotels stand out more and have extra features.

Unkn0wn

Apr 7, 2011
It clearly says on the first post, the VIP is not to make hotel's jump places nor go up, it's to make hotels stand out more and have extra features.

I know.......................

EDIT:
But that's what people basically buy VIP on topsites for?

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
I know.......................

EDIT:
But that's what people basically buy VIP on topsites for?

But jumping ranks gives an unfair advantage to the richer hotels.

Also thanks Titch, Bazinga, Danneh and Tashia for the feedback :)

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
But jumping ranks gives an unfair advantage to the richer hotels.

Also thanks Titch, Bazinga, Danneh and Tashia for the feedback :)
Np Ry :)
Its an awesome idea and knowing Rasta he will add it :)

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Great Idea, I like that they can't rank up with VIP. However, it gives them an option for paying to make their retro more popular. I also have a suggestion, Users that buy VIP should be allowed to customize their listing. Such as: Change the highlight color, and optionally enable/disable a VIP badge. (shown below)
1303045355881239263127.png

THIS is just an example, so the badge will probably be nicer.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Great Idea, I like that they can't rank up with VIP. However, it gives them an option for paying to make their retro more popular. I also have a suggestion, Users that buy VIP should be allowed to customize their listing. Such as: Change the highlight color, and optionally enable/disable a VIP badge. (shown below)
1303045355881239263127.png

THIS is just an example, so the badge will probably be nicer.

Good idea, Jo$h. It would be good if another div (box) was created under and displayed if the hotel is VIP, to keep with a habbo theme there could be the habbo VIP badge image inside it ^^

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
That can happen cant it but the site may have to be down anyway what stuff will vip get(i just think this)

Features could include:

Forum username color and userbar.
More noticable, bright advertisment.
Allowed banner size increased.

Users who are viewing this thread