[Idea] R63B, R63, RP, together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Hey! I have been thinking of this idea which I think is possible to do, with some sincere work. I am thinking of creating a page which opens up when the domain is typed. For example: when you type then the page should pop, where it has links to r63,r63b,RP like different directories. When r63 is clicked for example it should
Go to , this is possible with different directories in different database, this idea goes well for a retro which wants to host different retros in 1 vps. I am thinking of starting this soon, anyone willing to join me please leave me a message. :) P.S; sorry if it's the wrong section, feel free to move it to the right section.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Why would u go through all the work? First of all its bad enough it takes a long dedicated time to run one hotel let alone 3 hotels that you are claiming you are trying/going to do. I personally think you shouldn't go through all the work for something so stupid that has already been done.

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
I've know a couple of hotels to already do this. I don't get what you're posting for? Is this a help request? Doesn't really make sense to me.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
I've know a couple of hotels to already do this. I don't get what you're posting for? Is this a help request? Doesn't really make sense to me.
Oh, I am sorry. As far I have seen I have not seen Hotel's running in different versions in a same vps. This was probably a idea I was thinking that might work out for those who wanted to own different versions of retros but can't afford.
Why would u go through all the work? First of all its bad enough it takes a long dedicated time to run one hotel let alone 3 hotels that you are claiming you are trying/going to do. I personally think you shouldn't go through all the work for something so stupid that has already been done.
I agree that it's hard work, but probably not all 3, maybe 2. As different users have different interests, it would be both in the name of one. :)

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
This is the wrong section. Unless you're releasing the means for other users to do this your thread is pointless. If you need help achieving this post it in Help & Support, otherwise I don't see the point in this thread at all.
I hope next time you read the title and the message posted twice just Incase you miss things out. It was meant to be a sharing of an idea, and read again till you understand; "Feel free to move if it's the wrong section." :)

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
I've read the title and both of your messages regardless of the poor English you display. Your 'idea' has already been implemented in hotels and unless you'll be releasing the landing pages or tutorials how to, then this isn't a productive post.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
I've read the title and both of your messages regardless of the poor English you display. Your 'idea' has already been implemented in hotels and unless you'll be releasing the landing pages or tutorials how to, then this isn't a productive post.
Maybe it might be still unknown to some people, if it's useless for you then I don't see a point for you to leave a reply here. It isn't gonna change anything anyways. How pathetic of you to suggest that I am displaying a poor English when you can't even read when I said feel free to move it to the right section on my post.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
If it's unknown to people then what would help is a tutorial, not whatever this post is. Also id happily move your thread but if you could read, you'd see I'm not a member of staff and can't.

Please stop posting pointless threads in the hope of building your post count up.
I agree, this thread should be in the Habbo development section or Habbo help and support section instead of Habbo releases. lol

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
If it's unknown to people then what would help is a tutorial, not whatever this post is. Also id happily move your thread but if you could read, you'd see I'm not a member of staff and can't.

Please stop posting pointless threads in the hope of building your post count up.
Firstly, I didn't ask you to move you thread. Secondly, it more of seems you are posting pointless replies to build your post counts. Your "useless" replies ain't gonna help this any further mate. Anyways can I have the hotels name or links, you claimed to suggest that this idea was already implanted?

I agree, this thread should be in the Habbo development section or Habbo help and support section instead of Habbo releases. lol
I am sorry, as I browsed through previous threads in this section I bumped into some threads where ideas where given. So I assumed it was the right section, pardon me though.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Its useless to open that many servers at same time anyways. You need to begin by only 1 hotel if you get lucky and do really good with it you open another and so on until you get to that point.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
sadly your hotel will fail cuz is it either a rp or a normal retro? you cant do both at same time cuz alot of people ALOT dont like roleplaying hotels, as same as ALOT dont like normal ones, just cuz you have the commands and the health system doesnt mean its a rp and you are advertising your hotel in the wrong section m8.

saif

Oct 13, 2013
sadly your hotel will fail cuz is it either a rp or a normal retro? you cant do both at same time cuz alot of people ALOT dont like roleplaying hotels, as same as ALOT dont like normal ones, just cuz you have the commands and the health system doesnt mean its a rp and you are advertising your hotel in the wrong section m8.

Firstly it has a Command for room owners to either enable or disable rp m8.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Firstly it has a Command for room owners to either enable or disable rp m8.
Even though you have all commands to on and off etc, this isn't the place to advertise your hotel which isn't even what barely near to what I meant and you still have the guts to say your hotel has it.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You could just as easily create a CMS, and make it use a $_GET with a modified web.config (clean url (/r63)) and have different functions. It'll save time and bandwidth...and run 2 separate servers with the emulator on each. Either way, it's a bad idea, but not hard at all to code.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
You could just as easily create a CMS, and make it use a $_GET with a modified web.config (clean url (/r63)) and have different functions. It'll save time and bandwidth...and run 2 separate servers with the emulator on each. Either way, it's a bad idea, but not hard at all to code.
Was expecting sort of this replies. :) Thank you though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread