I'd like to confess

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3jula

Fake Coder & Fake Hejula
Feb 2, 2015
I'm a fake, a sham. Yes, a few people have been conspiring to expose me, so I guess i'll just do it myself to save that little dignity I have left:

" I AM NOT HEJULA "

Anybody who actually believed me, is unbelievably stupid, and should rethink their hotel security and furthermore question why they're so willing to hire the real Hejula based on his PAST P.R. It's ludicrous..

Technically what I did cannot get me banned because I did not outstraight call myself the name "Hejula", and it could have just beenperceived as an alias, or a fanboying act. Yes I used the name to gain access to some peoples hotels by having them add me on my fake skype; hejularocks ,
and I sincerely apologize for that.

TL;DR: I hope that you can all forgive me and use this as a lesson in future to not trust everything and everybody you say, and know that everything is not as it seems.

Thank you.
- "Fake" Hejula [Oliver]

I will probably received alot of hate for posting this, but I don't care, go ahead, do whatever you please, you can't whoop me.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Don't care about Hejula to begin with. Were you that Hejula on Yubbo? LOL, if so than hats off to you that was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread