I would like to report a developer. #MustRead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
So i hired a guy called Shawn aka Velaski from here.
I paid him for a VPS which he bought from HostSavor, from there everything was fine. I offered to pay for his services and 2 other members services to help build a retro.
Due to unforseen circumstances my 1 year old son was admitted to hospital so i couldn't pay these guys, i gave them another date but my son was still in hospital. Anyway, we left it there and the guys left.
I also tried to tell Shawn that various members had warned me about him etc, when i hired him he done nothing literally ignored me for days doing nothing but then carried on casing me for payment even though at first he was willing to work for free. In my eyes all he was bothered about was getting paid and doing nothing else. I will give him his due he setup the hotel after i complained and told him i'd pay but it took alot for me to get him to even do that.
Due to this happening i thought i would log on to the VPS that I PAID FOR!, only to find txt files that Shawn had left calling my son disabled, calling me a cunt etc.
I tried to resolve this by saying i will give them an answer on what i will be doing in regards to keeping them as developers or leaving it and moving on only to go and find this.
He cannot deny what he has put as the evidence will follow, I do not want anyone else hiring this guy and then being stung by his evil ways.

- This one is the snide remark he makes.
- Posts a facebook status about me and my son

Just to add aswell, i have bought into another hotel and have made a payment, which this person can confirm.

Last edited:

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Just another virgin kid lad, welcome to the Retro community. Move forward. I am sure no one will even think about contacting him about work after they have read this thread.

Reactions: Azz

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Right lets go. I can get @JMS and @Kei to back me up on this. This idiotic kiddo called Aaron is so dumb. He owes each of us money and he decided to take my files. We planned a hotel with James and Kei and we done some work for him only for him not to pay us. Excuses everyday " my sons in hosp" , "next day" , "tomorrow".
Just another virgin kid lad, welcome to the Retro community. Move forward. I am sure no one will even think about contacting him about work after they have read this thread.
For you to believe him, makes you utterly idiotic and just following the boat. IF you wanna know what actually happened message me.
He's got literally no proof of me scamming him? I've worked with tons of people in this community @Sage @JMS @CometLad @Iiam @JynX @Altercationz @Platinum @Hender @Warden and I've never scammed them?
All this talk here is bullshit so posting this on devbest, just makes you look so dumb.

Last edited:

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks man, i have now gone into partnership with a good guy who i believe his retro has potential and is truly respected in the community.

Right lets go. I can get @JMS and @Kei to back me up on this. This idiotic kiddo called Aaron is so dumb. He owes each of us money and he decided to take my files. We planned a hotel with James and Kei and we done some work for him only for him not to pay us. Excuses everyday " my sons in hosp" , "next day" , "tomorrow".

For you to believe him, makes you utterly idiotic and just following the boat. IF you wanna know what actually happened message me.
He's got literally no proof of me scamming him? I've worked with tons of people in this community @Sage @JMS @CometLad @Iiam @JynX @Altercationz @Platinum and I've never scammed them?
All this talk here is bullshit so posting this on devbest, just makes you look so dumb.

I've stated i offered you money? theres not one thing i've stated here is a lie, but you to violate my child all over social media and actually admit to ti well thats a joke.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
I was willing to work for free at first. I was excited for this hotel. He kept promising money so my brain was obviously expecting the money. I didn't violate your child over social media? I sent you a screenshot which said nothing about your child mate. He promised money around 20 times or even more, we was expecting it. We was told DIRECTLY BY HIM
[15/02/2017 19:07:22] ♕James ♕: We getting paid today?
[15/02/2017 19:07:49] Az .: Yer be about half 1 tonight lads nobody do any work until ive paid :D

"nobody do any work until ive paid" - But I did. I setup the hotel for you. You was begging me to before, so I did. So you are lying.
i gave them another date
How many dates was this mate? Over 20 for sure. xD

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Sorry..

If you want a developer that bad either invest in some coding tutorials (udemy or treehouse or some shit) or go and hire someone you actually know well. This is the internet, prepare to be fucked over my boy.

On a high note, Shawn is 100% trusted without a doubt, stop this bullshit parade you have going on.

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Sorry..

If you want a developer that bad either invest in some coding tutorials (udemy or treehouse or some shit) or go and hire someone you actually know well. This is the internet, prepare to be fucked over my boy.

On a high note, Shawn is 100% trusted without a doubt, stop this bullshit parade you have going on.
Go away you idiot.

sensaze

Jan 29, 2017
Thanks man, i have now gone into partnership with a good guy who i believe his retro has potential and is truly respected in the community.

I've stated i offered you money? theres not one thing i've stated here is a lie, but you to violate my child all over social media and actually admit to ti well thats a joke.

Offering payment isn't the same as giving payment though, I could offer you £1,000,000 doesn't mean I actually gave you it.

Reactions: Azz

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
I was willing to work for free at first. I was excited for this hotel. He kept promising money so my brain was obviously expecting the money. I didn't violate your child over social media? I sent you a screenshot which said nothing about your child mate. He promised money around 20 times or even more, we was expecting it. We was told DIRECTLY BY HIM
[15/02/2017 19:07:22] ♕James ♕: We getting paid today?
[15/02/2017 19:07:49] Az .: Yer be about half 1 tonight lads nobody do any work until ive paid :D

"nobody do any work until ive paid" - But I did. I setup the hotel for you. You was begging me to before, so I did. So you are lying.

How many dates was this mate? Over 20 for sure. xD
As for you saying this, you did violate my son read the last printscreen :)

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Go away you idiot.
I really don't see how I am the idiot, why not save your money, invest in some tutorials and actually LEARN FOR YOURSELF.

I promise you it'll be the best investment you make, I really don't see why you would way someone to do something for 1 hour (or how ever he coded for) when you can invest in something you could know all your life and do what you want to do, not have to tell others what to do.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
I really don't see how I am the idiot, why not save your money, invest in some tutorials and actually LEARN FOR YOURSELF.

I promise you it'll be the best investment you make, I really don't see why you would way someone to do something for 1 hour (or how ever he coded for) when you can invest in something you could know all your life and do what you want to do, not have to tell others what to do.
I left the team along with @Warden and @JMS and he ran back to me saying " iLL PAY YOU"

If a company owes you money, arnt you going to rebel and quit?

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Shawn could've handled it better, but so could you. You vowed multiple times to compensate us for our work. After four weeks of constant work, we came out with nothing, so we were left to our own devices. Then, you got back in contact with us, wishing to compensate us for the time put in with you and the hotel; you didn't.
Shawn is a great Developer, so don't slander his reputation. You tried to make a mug off us all tbh.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Shawn could've handled it better, but so could you. You vowed multiple times to compensate us for our work. After four weeks of constant work, we came out with nothing, so we were left to our own devices. Then, you got back in contact with us, wishing to compensate us for the time put in with you and the hotel; you didn't.
Shawn is a great Developer, so don't slander his reputation. You tried to make a mug off us all tbh.
Thank you, some people are just jealous that they are 34 years of age and trying to hustle teenagers for their knowledge. You could of payed anybody else, you called me. I'm a basic C# Developer, there's other people in the community like @Sage @Jaden , if you was scared I was going to scam you - you could seek somebody else. It's common sense.

I said "It doesn't say anything about my son" you then said "It Does are you blind"
Right take a look at the actual screenshot, it doesn't say anything about your son mate. Look before you say, and think before you speak. Fucking retard.

Hold this Aaron
l37.jpg

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
Whats done is done, i will be filing a chargeback for the vps as i can no longer use it as its in your name etc, thanks for the messages etc. I was stupid for trusting him. Worst thing is i just paid someone £60 to buy into their retro and i've had nothing but a good chat with this guy. @Velaski @Warden If things didnt go tits up and Shawn didn't fuck up then maybe the payment would have been with you by now.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
First off, JMS and Kei are money hungry as fuck. JMS for one cannot develop as he states. I am unsure about Kei, so not going to comment on that. JMS claimed he's rich but then asks you for like 6.50$. If you're going to build a hotel, hire a real developer and/or someone that is trusted. Believe me, there's not too many people in this community that are one of the above.@Velaski, you're a cunt for bringing someone's child into it; grow up. Nevertheless, welcome to the community. Learn from your mistakes young padawan.

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
First off, JMS and Kei are money hungry as fuck. JMS for one cannot develop as he states. I am unsure about Kei, so not going to comment on that. JMS claimed he's rich but then asks you for like 6.50$. If you're going to build a hotel, hire a real developer and/or someone that is trusted. Believe me, there's not too many people in this community that are one of the above.@Velaski, you're a cunt for bringing someone's child into it; grow up. Nevertheless, welcome to the community. Learn from your mistakes young padawan.
Money hungry? I was offered payment in exchange for work; I worked for 3-4 weeks and each week I was reassured I would receive adequate payment for work done. I did not, thus, I left.

Reactions: JMS

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks buddy, I have learnt and i have bought into another retro and didn't hesitate to buy into the actual persons personality tbh. JMS Isn't rich he begged me constantly for cash but done fuck all to the hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread