I need Flash script!

Status
Not open for further replies.

testaaja69_

Feb 9, 2018
My retro is almost ready. Now I need noflash.php or the Flash notification to client when you open it. New players probably wouldn't know how to allow flash "manually" from the browser settings. So now I just need help with setting up that. Im using PlusEmu R2 and BrainCMS 1.8.1.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
In your client.php
swfobject.embedSWF

You need to add to the end a callback function.
swfobject.embedSWF(swf, "client", "100%", "100%", "10.0.0", "{swf_folder}/expressInstall.swf", flashvars, params, null, callback);
In this callback function you can use javascript to give an alert, or show a div box that has a button.

Using this:
Code:
<p><a href='http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer' class='btn'> Enable Flash / Install</a></p>
If they already have flashplayer it will automatically pop up and ask them to enable it.

testaaja69_

Feb 9, 2018
In your client.php
swfobject.embedSWF

swfobject.embedSWF(swf, "client", "100%", "100%", "10.0.0", "{swf_folder}/expressInstall.swf", flashvars, params, null, callback);
In this callback function you can use javascript to give an alert, or show a div box that has a button.

Using this:
Code:
<p><a href='http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer' class='btn'> Enable Flash / Install</a></p>
If they already have flashplayer it will automatically pop up and ask them to enable it.
Many thanks sir!

In your client.php
swfobject.embedSWF

Using this:
Code:
Hi. I have been testing things, and made it work with noflash.php thingy (it worked on hamachi, but when I changed to VPS, it stopped working) Everything is linked properly. Now Im trying to use this method what you told, but my client.php is different.
I have this on my client.php
SWFObject("<?= $hotel['swfFolderSwf'] ?>", "client", "100%", "100%", "10.0.0");
It is not "swfobject.embedSWF" as you can see.. What to do?

Many thanks sir!

Hi. I have been testing things, and made it work with noflash.php thingy (it worked on hamachi, but when I changed to VPS, it stopped working) Everything is linked properly. Now Im trying to use this method what you told, but my client.php is different.
I have this on my client.php
SWFObject("<?= $hotel['swfFolderSwf'] ?>", "client", "100%", "100%", "10.0.0");
It is not "swfobject.embedSWF" as you can see.. What to do?
Ok, nvm I got it fixed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread