I just need a place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I just needed a place to vent my anger and couldn't be arsed doing it via Facebook or Twitter and what-not.

Anyway, because I'm such a generous human being -- I allowed my mate to come round today with his laptop so he could connect to my Internet since he doesn't have it at home. Now I know what you're thinking, what teenager has a laptop and no Internet in this day and age? I ask myself that too.

But I let him connect so he could go on Facebook and other stuff, it turns out the cheeky bastard has started downloading several seasons of Supernatural and started streaming videos online so when he goes home, they are also loaded so they don't start buffering! The result of this happening is that it has started making my Internet going really damn slow and as you may expect, I'm not best pleased.

I can't watch TV programs online on iPlayer and things, it's taking ages for a file to upload to my website. It took me 25 seconds to upload a single PNG image to my web-server before. TWENTY FIVE FUCKING SECONDS!

Anyway, rant over - I'm never allowing another mother fucker to connect to my Internet and as of tomorrow, I'm changing my router password!

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
It's almost like a tramp, you let him stay at your house for the night, you wake up in the morning bam tv gone.

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
dont worry mark, i got a plan ;D
alright so basically heres the plan mark.
we buy an RPG, step 30 miles away from his door then KLABAMO. we knock on his door and complain about what he has done.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
dont worry mark, i got a plan ;D
alright so basically heres the plan mark.
we buy an RPG, step 30 miles away from his door then KLABAMO. we knock on his door and complain about what he has done.
No, I want to be up close and personal when I kill him so I can watch him die closely, I don't want to kill him from miles off because I can't see him suffer then :). I'll just gauge out his eyeballs with a spoon and cut his stab a hole through his esophagus.

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
No, I want to be up close and personal when I kill him so I can watch him die closely, I don't want to kill him from miles off because I can't see him suffer then :). I'll just gauge out his eyeballs with a spoon and cut his stab a hole through his esophagus.

omg its the dark side of mark!!
hide ur kids hide ur wife hide ur kids hide ur wife
btw i know a nice place where you can get some star blades or wuteva those ninjas call it.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
omg its the dark side of mark!!
hide ur kids hide ur wife hide ur kids hide ur wife
btw i know a nice place where you can get some star blades or wuteva those ninjas call it.
I'm a pretty sinister person.

Another thing that pisses me off is that recently he's noticed an unsecured Internet connection around his street, so he's been piggybacking off them. I have a mind to tell them about it... if I knew which house it was >.<

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Well, Mark, you deserved it! Joking. (Perhaps not the best time?), Anyways, Sorry ;[. Was the person you gave internet to in a bad economic state? I'm sorry again if he took advantage of you, hope all goes well, :).

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
My toilets broke..can I use yours?

Lol have you tried simply disconnecting the router/modem nd just restarting it to try flush it, normally works for me

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010

Lol have you tried simply disconnecting the router/modem nd just restarting it to try flush it, normally works for me
Yes, several times! :p

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010

Not quite sure to be honest, never really asked :eek:

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Go to his house, ask to use his PC for a couple of minutes and download a shit load of illegal movies, jailbait etc and see how he likes that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread