I FIXED IT, CLOSE THIS HELP THREAD, THANKS TO TRYING TO HELP, @JayCustom and @Core

Leon121

Dec 10, 2014
1. The command ":commands".
I have no idea what goes off here, but when I try to write :commands, I will be reloaded from the client. I also tried a different database and emulator, but it still don't work.
Picture/clip:
PRODUCTION: PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you know how to fix it, or think you can fix it, well then help me please. I have asked and tried to fix this in 5 days now.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Try using a commands which uses same message alert, to determine go to commands command and find the broadcast method, right click it and find all references.
See if the same thing happens again

Leon121

Dec 10, 2014
Are you using an original release or did you update the packet structure/production?
I use a edited verison.

Try using a commands which uses same message alert, to determine go to commands command and find the broadcast method, right click it and find all references.
See if the same thing happens again
All commands work without the command, :commands.

Leon121

Dec 10, 2014
Paste the code for it if you don't have any errors in the logs.

Paste the code for it if you don't have any errors in the logs.
Wait, I got this agian:
Code:
Error in query:
UPDATE `server_status` SET `users_online` = @users, `loaded_rooms` = @loadedRooms LIMIT 1;
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Table 'test.server_status' doesn't exist
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   ved Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() i C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Plus Emulator\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:linje 177

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Code:
if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(CmdList.Value.PermissionRequired))
                    {
                        if (!Session.GetHabbo().GetPermissions().HasCommand(CmdList.Value.PermissionRequired))
                            continue;
                    }

List.Append(":" + CmdList.Key + " " + CmdList.Value.Parameters + " - " + CmdList.Value.Description + "\n");
}

Might fix it - might not.
However if the string is empty or null you don't want to attempt to add that to the list anyway.

Wait, I got this agian:
Code:
Error in query:
UPDATE `server_status` SET `users_online` = @users, `loaded_rooms` = @loadedRooms LIMIT 1;
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Table 'test.server_status' doesn't exist
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   ved Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() i C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Plus Emulator\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:linje 177
Code:
CREATE TABLE `server_status` (
  `users_online` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `loaded_rooms` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `status` enum('0','1','2') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `rooms_loaded` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `server_ver` text NOT NULL,
  `stamp` double NOT NULL,
  `minutesuptime` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `user_peak` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `bannerdata` varchar(1000) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  UNIQUE KEY `users_online` (`users_online`) USING BTREE
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=3 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Leon121

Dec 10, 2014
Code:
                    {
                        if (!Session.GetHabbo().GetPermissions().HasCommand(CmdList.Value.PermissionRequired))
                            continue;
                    }

List.Append(":" + CmdList.Key + " " + CmdList.Value.Parameters + " - " + CmdList.Value.Description + "\n");
}

Might fix it - might not.
However if the string is empty or null you don't want to attempt to add that to the list anyway.

Code:
CREATE TABLE `server_status` (
  `users_online` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `loaded_rooms` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `status` enum('0','1','2') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `rooms_loaded` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `server_ver` text NOT NULL,
  `stamp` double NOT NULL,
  `minutesuptime` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `user_peak` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `bannerdata` varchar(1000) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  UNIQUE KEY `users_online` (`users_online`) USING BTREE
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=3 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
This code might worked, don't seems to get this error agian. (but the command, :commands, still won't work)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And what do I'm gonna do with that code? @JayCustom
Code:
                    {
                            continue;
                    }

}

Okay, so I tested 2 emulator's (Plus)
No one worked to type in the command, :commands.
Well, then its my PC. What can be the problem?
@Core @JayCustom @JMG

Bekmezci

Sep 14, 2011
Bump

same problem , did try to run on a different dedicated server and still the same problem.. So it is not your pc i suppose
it DID work before i installed a new language pack tho

EDIT : I see you fixed it , would love it if you share the fix

Users who are viewing this thread