[I BUILD 4 U] Free r63 Retro TUT [I BUILD 4 U]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
Hi,
I am willing to help anyone make a retro, including a tut as i build (over skype).
I was planning on makeing the retro and telling you each and every step, giveing you the files, all free of charge,
So, dudes and dudesses who have wanted to know how to make a retro, or just want one built, HERES THE CHANCE TO GET BOTH IN ONE!

More Info;
System Requiements;
1.500 mb RAM +
2.1gb HDD +
3.32 bit...
4. .NET FRAMEWORK 4
Things I will download for you/give to you.
RevCMS
xampp
hamachi
notepad++
Habbo Retro Folder
Phoneix 3.0 (optinal)
Anything else You need :)

Questions?
How long will it take to make?
Max 3 hours in total. Normaly 1 if I dont give a tut and add images and logo for you, ect.

I will answer any other questions in the comments :)

Sorry bout bad spelling, I have a headach from the cinema earlier today!!!
P.M ME AND LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU WANT A RETRO!
Dont forget to leave a like or something once I made you a retro ;-)

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
Max 3 hours in total. Normaly 1 if I dont give a tut and add images and logo for you, ect.

3 hours!?!
LOL! Who the fuck would wait 3 hours for a retro, when people like me can do it in like 25 minutes..
I seriously wouldn't trust you making my hotel at all. The thread is nooby, and I think you would just fuck my hotel up and even making it look nooby.

No. Just no. :down:

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
Well, If you want it port forwarded I will. But for noobs who are running it on there home pc, and just want one, then this is fine :) (or if you have a crap service thing *ahem* TALKTALK *ahem* like I used to, and cant port forward, then :)

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Lol Hamachi no one well do this except people who just wanna play by them selves.

And 3 Hours? Kid stop building retros just stop.

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
3 hours!?!
LOL! Who the fuck would wait 3 hours for a retro, when people like me can do it in like 25 minutes..
I seriously wouldn't trust you making my hotel at all. The thread is nooby, and I think you would just fuck my hotel up and even making it look nooby.

No. Just no. :down:
Ok, fine, but for some people, they will wait 3 hours to LEARN how to make one :)

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
Well, If you want it port forwarded I will. But for noobs who are running it on there home pc, and just want one, then this is fine :) (or if you have a crap service thing *ahem* TALKTALK *ahem* like I used to, and cant port forward, then :)

Your expecting people to come to you when your making it with Hamachi?

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
LOL Kid you are a offical retard people can learn it in tops of 30 minutes when someone is building it for them.

Not that hard to understand.

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
Lol Hamachi no one well do this except people who just wanna play by them selves.

And 3 Hours? Kid stop building retros just stop.
I forgot to mention if they want it portforwarded, they can

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
You can run it on a home pc and port forward it, anyone having basic knowledge of retro's will Not use hamachi

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
If you want a decent service, go to my thread?

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
OKAY. Guys please, im offering something here, if you dont want a fucking retro, buzz off!

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
If you want a decent service, go to my thread?

If i Dint know how to make a retro Id rather pay then to have it made free

No one trully does anything for free, there is always somethign behind it

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
PIC your service is already horrible so just close this thread.

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
wow, i have a headach, im dyslexic :)

yeah, now buzz off if u dont want a retro :) you obv know how to make one

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
Yes we know how to make one in 25 minutes lmao.

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
I doubt anyone will accept your service, especially if it was on a VPS...
Probably just steal our details.

Your thread looks VERY unconvincing, your grammar is terrible, your approach is horrific? How do you expect anyone to ask you for help when you can't even write a decent thread, it's not hard.

Good-Luck.

Funny that, I have already helped 7 people :)

How can we be sure you know how to make one :O

I Can give you details to some I have already made?!?!

This service will not last too long, nuff said ;D
well ive just helped my 8th user :)

i dont want to put up with all ur shit guys, so close this thread or w.e its called please

You can run it on a home pc and port forward it, anyone having basic knowledge of retro's will Not use hamachi
oh yes, but for ALOT of people who have talktalk home broadband, they cant portfoward! so stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread