How to Update packets PLUSEMU R2 by Sledmore

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Well it depends are you getting any type of errors ? Are you sure you walked through other threads showing 76%.. You should be using the same revision as the emulator, does not have anything to do with "updating packets" necessarily.

Jamescool12

Jan 17, 2014
Well it depends are you getting any type of errors ? Are you sure you walked through other threads showing 76%.. You should be using the same revision as the emulator, does not have anything to do with "updating packets" necessarily.
Can we do a teamviewer or something cause I dont know what im doing wrong D:

swfs are linked correctly everything

@JayCustom

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I do not help over teamviewer, and I do not assist with 76% errors anymore. There are too many threads and fixing a 76% error is the first step of really figuring out how clients are configured, and how everything communicates together.

Jamescool12

Jan 17, 2014
I do not help over teamviewer, and I do not assist with 76% errors anymore. There are too many threads and fixing a 76% error is the first step of really figuring out how clients are configured, and how everything communicates together.
It worked before when ever since I changed the emu and swfs it doesnt work anymore the client stops at 76% and the emu says 1 user online idk whats wrong tbh everything is correct.

i fixed it please delete this post

Users who are viewing this thread