Im dying slowly.
Hi and welcome to my Tut!
- Install and run [ To view this link you must register here. ]
- Check the BIOS version it reports against the version you need in the tables above.
- If you need to update, visit your motherboard manufacturer's website:
- Download the corresponding BIOS update for your motherboard.
- Unzip the file and copy the downloaded BIOS update to a flash drive.
- Reboot your PC.
- Keep tapping the "Del" or "F2" key once you see the splash screen of the manufacturer.
- Navigate to the BIOS update utility.
- Choose to update BIOS using a flash drive.
- Follow the wizard (it may require a reboot. If it does require a reboot, follow steps 2 - 4 again).
- Confirm the BIOS version reflects at least the version you need in CPU-Z.