1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

How to setup a TCP Proxy for your hotel

Discussion in 'Habbo Tutorials' started by Hobtel, Nov 7, 2016.

1. NO4H

NO4H New Member

Cloudflare is widely used just because of it being a free http proxy that can actually withstand decent sized attacks. TCP Proxies count as "protection", they hide your servers IP. It's just a matter of getting one that can withstand big attacks too. What else are you suggesting other than protected proxies or "crappy DDOS protection companies"?

2. gandalfmcdaddy

gandalfmcdaddy Don't need bootycamp unless your name is Pettyjohn

Top Poster Of Month

Proxies doesn't count as protection wtf, as you can find the IP of a domain by pinging it, you can do that to a Proxy to show which IP its directed to. I use KFSensor and Bitninja running on a Linux machine using Nginx, HHVM and a Cloud SQL :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

3. NO4H

NO4H New Member

Pinging a domain with a HTTP proxy (cloudflare) is just going to show the protected proxy IP, that is my point.

4. gandalfmcdaddy

Top Poster Of Month

People who actually believe even paid CF can withstand a decent attack is stupid, their free edition cant even withstand 10gbps.
    Look up zenmap and nmap for Kali Linux. You can still map the Proxy IP and receive the "hidden" server IP. Same logic as pinging a domain, but I still cannot get why people waste their money on CF.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2016
  5. Hobtel

Hobtel New Member

Marc, are you sure it is possible to map the Proxy IP and receive the hidden IP?

NO4H and gandalfmcdaddy like this.
  6. Promto

Promto New Member

I don't believe it is possible. Probably if you are working for FBI but otherwise no.

7. MasterJiq

MasterJiq Member

Anyone here are using plusprovider ? is it okay ?

8. Playingbeast

Playingbeast New Member

I am, it works great.

9. MasterJiq

MasterJiq Member

What's your website.

10. Playingbeast

Playingbeast New Member

Please PM if you want to know.

11. aeoiuga

aeoiuga New Member

Thank you for this tut

12. Zaka

Zaka Programmer

You can't ping the domain and get a direct IP since they take over the nameservers and use their own DNS records. It's stronger than you might think actually. Also it could be a form of protection to use services who mask your IP since if they don't know your real IP it will be much harder to take you down. You would have to go against higher tier servers + you would eliminate Layer 7 DDoS since that is taken into account when using services like CF.

13. gandalfmcdaddy

Top Poster Of Month

You can resolve proxies. Guess how CIA does it?

14. Zaka

Zaka Programmer

Well you can't compare CIA to a bunch of habbotards :p

15. gandalfmcdaddy

Top Poster Of Month

Nah man I know, all I'm saying is that its possible.

16. Zaka

Zaka Programmer

Yes everything is possible, and I never said it wasn't, I just said you couldn't ping the domain and get the IP :p Alrighty, let them use their proxies, it wont hurt!

gandalfmcdaddy likes this.
  17. gandalfmcdaddy

Top Poster Of Month

Yeah haha must've been tired or stoned as fuck

18. Wicked

Wicked #Believe #Peace #Hotel

Yeah still don't understand the point of DDOS just shows how immature our community is.
    Thanks for your tutorial even though i'm not sure this will stop people who really want to get you down.Makes people feel a bit safer, i guess? :p

Blasteh likes this.
  19. gandalfmcdaddy

Top Poster Of Month

[ Want to see this link? Register ! ] this will definitely remove your insecurity whether or not you think your hotel is protected enough. Did a 100gbps attack for just 2 minutes on a server using their software, and didn't even receive one single ms latency more. "DDoS Protection" is not just mitigation like CF advertises it.

20. Wicked

Wicked #Believe #Peace #Hotel

I'm aware of bitninja.But thanks for the share.

gandalfmcdaddy likes this.