How to set up a retro in 2023 (IIS) (Nitro HTML5) - (Part 3)

theking9

Nov 30, 2023
hey

our hotel when launching the client on the site it gets stuck on 20%

also another problem is,
i cant access the hotel through the domain name only through the ip.

any fix for that?

thanks

Damien42899

Aug 22, 2016
I had my retro working perfectly until I messed something up so I decided to redo everything. Reset my whole VPS now I’m having issues where now I get this error when trying to load the retro. I was able to enter the installation key and get to the log in screen and such. I forgot to open port 2096 so I went back and done that and now this is what it does? What gives? Discord is gunsmoke428 if anyone can help. @Object to add when I re set it back up I forgot to turn on the emulator so I turned it out and it got stuck at 40% so I then realized port needed to be opened so I did that. Prior to opening port it got stuck on 40% now that I opened port and turned on emulator it goes to this error screen.

Attachments

• IMG_1207.jpeg
    IMG_1207.jpeg
    505 KB · Views: 12

BangAri

Nov 14, 2015
Not sure if this information is of any use, but I tried setting up on xampp and it still shows the 500 server error after registration. However, when I tried those pre-installed atomcms files, they work perfectly, both the CMS and client. So I guess its some configurations in the files that are resulting to this 500 server error? Haven't managed to find any solutions for now.

Edit: Found the problem to the 500 server error. Now the registration works, but I'm getting 404 error in the client page.
I also get this problem, any help here, please?

Last edited:

BangAri

Nov 14, 2015
Are you using a VPS using IIS? Or local host xxamp?
VPS with IIS
Post automatically merged:

I also noticed that at this part, there was no "dist" folder so I had to make one myself, same case with the build folder.

Attachments

• 1702123272614.png
    1702123272614.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
VPS with IIS

I also noticed that at this part, there was no "dist" folder so I had to make one myself, same case with the build folder.
The "build" folder part is incorrect. I'll update that - thank you.

"build" will be named "dist" and you would have this folder auto generated for u once u have compiled nitro

Fade

Feb 3, 2012
@Object I followed your tut 100% working i was just wondering if there by chance can use those new customs wireds on the catalogue it seems only the old ones work

Rednas

Dec 18, 2023
I got the following screen when i launch Nitro after all steps done. What to do ?
You must be registered for see images attach

Fade

Feb 3, 2012
I need help on setting up flash client and used the method in the tutorial but still the flash client doesnt work

BuurmanOpDeHoekNL

Jan 10, 2024
Got a server error 500 when loading the client, i have followed your tutorial step by step, but cant seem to figure it out.
You must be registered for see images attach

Spector

Jan 16, 2024
Everything worked for me. The only issue is in the CMS, the Avatar Images don't show. They are getting 404 errors.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Any help is much appreciated. I followed this tutorial twice over multiple years and it worked both times. I also set up the Nitro Imager already btw.

JSingDreams

Jan 23, 2024
I've finally got everything up and running!
Thank you guys for answering a lot of questions in the comment section!
I had to look through so many haha

Tips:
  • If you are receiving error 500 on your client, you have to configure findretros.
  • If you did the nitro imager setup, on the guide, follow the instructions on the images. You have to put "imager.your-domain" in the bottom box when adding website to IIS! If you don't, the 80 port binding will cause your domain/homepage to stop working.

Last edited:

Spooned

Oct 27, 2018
Hi guys, i got this error, can someone help me?
Hey,

Wasn't keeping up with posts and replies, this one got me then I figured out ;extension:zip was commented out in PHP.ini, simply go there, remove the ; and save, should work fine!

Off topic, has anyone figured out why HC won't let me buy it unless I enable HC on register?

Thanks,

mi1nor

Jan 26, 2024
Hello! Help me figure out the problem. The fact is that in IIS, when I specify my domain in the <host name> field, when switching to it, hubbo does not work, and if I do not specify anything, then the local habbo works, I set up habbo from the first stage and reached the last, I attach screenshots.

This is how my problem looks like:

Which way should I go?

abso_lado

Feb 19, 2024
Hi there, can anyone help me here? I'm stuck at 20%. I'm running it on VPS with IIS (it's running over VPS IP, there's no domain & Cloudflare).

Hi guys, i got this error, can someone help me?
For Windows, in case you're using a locale development environment like XAMPP, just locate the php.ini file (C:\xampp\php in my case), open it and remove the semicolon from the following line.

;extension=zip

Restart your Apache webserver and it will work fine.
This helped me out ( )

Attachments

• Bild_2024-02-19_143804051.png
    Bild_2024-02-19_143804051.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread