How to set up a retro in 2023 (IIS) (Nitro HTML5) - (Part 3)

Playboy

Jan 22, 2022
Visit: your-domain/log-viewer

Or do one of the following methods described here:

Then if you need help, feel free to post the error here :)
Hi Thank You for your reply. :) I believe this is what the error log shows:

You must be registered for see images attach

fuskee

Mar 1, 2023
Getting this error when doing the yarn install && yarn build:prod command ? someone know how to fix this?.

Update. - got the thing fixed - but it dosnt install a build folder.

When entering the hotel - getting 404 not found?

Last edited:

Playboy

Jan 22, 2022
Here you go :D
Thank You so much that fixed the problem and the client loaded perfectly!

The only other error I see on the console is:

Which I think might be linked to this?

Where can that file be found?
Post automatically merged:

Getting this error when doing the yarn install && yarn build:prod command ? someone know how to fix this?.

Update. - got the thing fixed - but it dosnt install a build folder.

When entering the hotel - getting 404 not found?

Hey I'm new to this, but the solution he gave here really helped me find out what my 404 was. Maybe it can help you find out what your 404 error is you can try if you want.

Visit: your-domain/log-viewer

Or do one of the following methods described here:

Then if you need help, feel free to post the error here :)

The Documentation said:

In-case you can't log in or access the page above you can either open laravel.log inside your storage/logs folder or head to your .env and set APP_DEBUG to true and then refresh your page!

Important​

If you decide to enable APP_DEBUG mode by setting it to true on a live hotel, you must remember to set it back to false on you've noted your error as enabling debug mode will show sensitive information to every user visiting your hotel.

Last edited:

fuskee

Mar 1, 2023
The error im getting - but everything is set to the IIS user?
Error2023-08-14 16:52:18localsocket_connect() failed: reason: Unable to connect because destination computer actively denied6

Playboy

Jan 22, 2022
@fuskee Maybe try checking you have both IIS users set: (This is in the 2023 IIS Nitro Retro Part - 2 tutorial)

Enter "IIS_IUSRS" and then "OK". Click on "Add..." once more and add "IUSR" and then "OK".

Once both the "users" have been added, find both of them in the list and click them individually, once they have been selected toggle the "Full control" and then click "Apply" (Don't forget to do this on both the added users).

If that still doesn't work, make sure you did everything in the websocket section: (This is in the 2023 IIS Nitro Retro Part - 3 tutorial)
Configure the WebSocket plugin:
We will now have to edit a few things within our database so that the emulator will handle our requests properly when connecting to the Nitro v2 client.

So open up DBeaver, find the "emulator_settings" table, and find the "websockets.whitelist" entry. Once you've found the "websockets.whitelist" entry change its value from "localhost" to:
Code:
*.YOUR-DOMAIN-WITHOUT-HTTPS://
We'll also have to change one more thing, which is the "ws.nitro.ip.header". Once you've found it, change its value to:
Code:
CF-Connecting-IP
You can now click on "save" and the data will then be loaded upon your next emulator start.

If done correctly, it should look like the image below:
Spoiler: How it should look
1672359470195.png
Setup the Cloudflare DNS & Page rules
In order for nitro to accept our connections through the WebSockets, we'll need to do 2 things within our Cloudflare dashboard.
The first thing will be to add a DNS record and the second is to make a page rule, disabling SSL for our nitro WebSocket.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
I'm using xaamp on my pc, What do I have to change?

The sub-domain local hk.habbo.do loads the same home, not the HK panel
The sub-domain local ws://nitro.habbo.do works well
this guide focuses on IIS, if you use something else, please create a dedicated thread regarding your issue, so this thread doesnt go off topic - thank you

I dont know anything about xampp however 😅

Playboy

Jan 22, 2022
@Object

Hi, I confirmed that both these settings are correct on my AtomCMS .env file:

FINDRETROS_NAME=your-find-retros-username
FINDRETROS_ENABLED=true

But still get this error not sure what it could be:

cflofosho

Sep 2, 2023
Hey, I don't see any of the websockets columns in the DB? Is there a step I did incorrectly if I don't see the ability to whitelist in there?

madbomb045

Sep 7, 2019
Good day, I have the hotel up and running however I keep getting disconnected after about 2-5 minutes of being in the hotel.

adamjns

Sep 26, 2020
Not sure if this is still active but thank you so much for the guide - All set up and running. I do have some questions if anyone can help?

1) The Habbo Club isn't in the included catalogue, so I have to manually assign in the DB to award.
2) When I award a badge [:badge or givebadge] it gives the user the badge and I can see the record in the DB. When the user exits the client or the emu is reloaded, the badge records in the DB are gone?
3) I've updated the hotel view etc in the ui-config.json, but how can I modify the Nitro Client loading part (blue screen with the duck). I loved the older style that looks like

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Not sure if this is still active but thank you so much for the guide - All set up and running. I do have some questions if anyone can help?

1) The Habbo Club isn't in the included catalogue, so I have to manually assign in the DB to award.
2) When I award a badge [:badge or givebadge] it gives the user the badge and I can see the record in the DB. When the user exits the client or the emu is reloaded, the badge records in the DB are gone?
3) I've updated the hotel view etc in the ui-config.json, but how can I modify the Nitro Client loading part (blue screen with the duck). I loved the older style that looks like
Hey :)

I'm glad you found the guides helpful and like them!

in website_settings there's a possibility to assign HC upon registration, i dont know whether the HC pages are within the catalogue or not, I simply added the MyBobba catalog to the setup as it's by far the most up2date catalog while also being nicely organized.

For the old style I dont know exactly where you need to modify stuff to make it look the way u want, but you can figure it out by looking at this or simply replace the regular nitro client all together with this modified nitro client (flash look-a-like)

The badges issue sounds odd too, is it a specific badge u attempt to assign users? have u tried other badges?

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018

Yeah sorry about that I had HC page removed from Bobba catalog because of the atom feature to automatically enable it

Run this SQL:
Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_pages` (`id`, `parent_id`, `caption_save`, `caption`, `page_layout`, `icon_color`, `icon_image`, `min_rank`, `order_num`, `visible`, `enabled`, `club_only`, `vip_only`, `page_headline`, `page_teaser`, `page_special`, `page_text1`, `page_text2`, `page_text_details`, `page_text_teaser`, `room_id`, `includes`) VALUES (999, 7, 'habbo_club', 'Habbo Club', 'vip_buy', 1, 172, 1, 11, '1', '1', '0', '0', 'catalog_club_headline1_en', 'club', '', '', '', '', '', 0, '');

adamjns

Sep 26, 2020
Yeah sorry about that I had HC page removed from Bobba catalog because of the atom feature to automatically enable it

Run this SQL:
Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_pages` (`id`, `parent_id`, `caption_save`, `caption`, `page_layout`, `icon_color`, `icon_image`, `min_rank`, `order_num`, `visible`, `enabled`, `club_only`, `vip_only`, `page_headline`, `page_teaser`, `page_special`, `page_text1`, `page_text2`, `page_text_details`, `page_text_teaser`, `room_id`, `includes`) VALUES (999, 7, 'habbo_club', 'Habbo Club', 'vip_buy', 1, 172, 1, 11, '1', '1', '0', '0', 'catalog_club_headline1_en', 'club', '', '', '', '', '', 0, '');
Thank you! :)

Hey :)

I'm glad you found the guides helpful and like them!

in website_settings there's a possibility to assign HC upon registration, i dont know whether the HC pages are within the catalogue or not, I simply added the MyBobba catalog to the setup as it's by far the most up2date catalog while also being nicely organized.

For the old style I dont know exactly where you need to modify stuff to make it look the way u want, but you can figure it out by looking at this or simply replace the regular nitro client all together with this modified nitro client (flash look-a-like)

The badges issue sounds odd too, is it a specific badge u attempt to assign users? have u tried other badges?
Changed over to the FlashUI which was exactly what I was looking for, thank you!

The badge ons is really weird - it's like if the user is already in the client and you change their rank within the DB then it doesn't persist (but it does if you use the :giverank command), but with the badges it's opposite.

If the user is logged into the client, you can use the :badge command and it gives the badge and updated the table. When they reload, the record is gone from the table. If they are not logged in, you use the command or manually add a record to the table, when they log in the record is gone again. The only way I can give it is by assigning a badge to a rank and using the :giverank command - but then when I change their rank the badge is gone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread