How to make an oldschool retro hotel - In full detail & includes working loaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir Ansari

Jul 28, 2011
Thanks man but the problem is when you log in or load a room you see the ads ( online load maker)

thanks nice

SWEGTA

Sep 26, 2011

I can't seem to be able to connect.
It just goes to that old page where it says:

Disconnected
Please reload habbo hotel!
If this happens again, please wait a moment before reloading.

What should I do?
This is my code:

<iframe src=" " allowtransparency="true" width="730" height="570" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" hspace="0" vspace="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

habbadabba

Oct 18, 2011
ABSOLUTELY great tut been waiting years for someon to make an old school retro tut with working loader links and working server links thanks alot this was a big help thanks

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
ABSOLUTELY great tut been waiting years for someon to make an old school retro tut with working loader links and working server links thanks alot this was a big help thanks

Thanks and I agree, people don't post working links, its really annoying! Anyway thanks for reading my tut XD

Brennen Denomme

Oct 30, 2011
For people who cannot create an account,

GO to the Debbo Client, go to userLock system and check the box that says 'RegistrationOPEN'

:D

JieJayz

Oct 15, 2011
I can't seem to be able to connect.
It just goes to that old page where it says:

Disconnected
Please reload habbo hotel!
If this happens again, please wait a moment before reloading.

What should I do?
This is my code:

<iframe src=" " allowtransparency="true" width="730" height="570" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" hspace="0" vspace="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

I have the same problem

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
@Quackster Close this thread please, links do not work.

PS: I do not recommend anybody opens a oldschool or whatever, they are outdated and are not in use AT ALL. There userbase is less then 5 people and it can be messed about with easily.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
@Legion @Lepos Please close this thread, I recommend NOBODY follows my tutorial on how to make a oldschool hotel as some of the links do not work and oldschool hotels are far more out dated and vulnerable. The userbase for oldschool is only less then 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread