How to make an oldschool retro hotel - In full detail & includes working loaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Ok guys, today i will show you how to make an oldskool. Including all the downloads and the working loader you will need, I will be updating it every day if something doesnt work, also if you need help add, [email protected] and comment on the thread.

1) you must have winrar, i will also try to avoid people getting a virus by giving you the officeal winrar site which has the download link:

2) When youve finished downloading winrar close it (NOT UNINSTALL) just close the window., we wont be needing it YET.

3) Now, time to get a server, you could either get bloodline or debbo or hablux or something like that. But i for now, reccomend bloodline. Bloodline sometimes can be very rare to find, but ill give you the download link. Link:

4) Once you got bloodline, it should open in winrar. Dont click anything or move anything, just click extract at the top of the window. And then click the desktop and then extract and wait.

5) Time to open the server! Once its finished extracting, go to your desktop and it should be there. Click on the file that your server is in. (bloodline server v2 or v3) and right click on the file that has an picture of blood and says bloodline server v2 OR v3 and run as administrator.

6) When youve done, go to Database Editor, and change the server port to 1232. And click start, if it doesnt change, do it again and stop the server and start it again. It will say server started on port 1232. When it does, it means its working. So stop the server but leave the window on.

7) Next, create a free website at,

webs.com (reccomended) for your hotel.

8) go to to get your loader. Now where it says Tu IP: put your hamachi IP adress or your computer's IP (ONLY IF YOUR ROUTER IS PORTFORWARDED)

9) where it says Puerto del Servidor leave it as 1232. Leave URL redirecta or whatever the same aswell. Vista Del Hotel, choose your hotel view. & finally Idioma means language. Change it to Ingles. This in english means english.

10) Once you made it copy the IFRAME loader and paste it onto your website. on webs, go to home or whatever page you want your hotel to be and make a new content box, and click on 'HTML' or 'INSERT HTML' and paste the iframe HTML (the one you recently coppied) onto the box where you have to insert your html and when your done click insert.

11) FINAL STEP! Click on publish, and publish all pages. If you made it hamachi, open your hamachi up and make an new network for people to join when they want to enter your hotel. When your done, go back to your bloodline server and start the server. And go onto your website and it WILL work. Register and enjoy!

Warning: People can hack oldschool retros nowerdays with tools, so be carefull! ;)

Upgrades for your oldschool:

Comment, rate, and enjoy your retro. MORE TUTORIALS ABOUT RETROS COMMING SOON PEOPLE!

I also have an oldschool, theres an RP one and a None-RP one. Here is the link:

feel free to join it!

PS: THANKS ALL USERS OF DEVBEST FOR HELPING THE USERS BY REPLYING TO THERE COMMENTS BELOW WHEN THEY NEED HELP! THANKS AGAIN.

moz-screenshot-2.png

Connor

May 28, 2010
Good tutorial I guess, Even tho I wouldnt recommend making an old skool retro when habbo is at the current build of r63+

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Lol, thanks for your nice comment on my tutorial, and yeah i agree. Everyone is looking forward for r63 but there are some people who LOVE oldskools so here, :D

BubbleGumxD

Jun 3, 2011
THANKS MAN THIS ACTUALLY WORKS!!! IM HAPPY WITH MY NEW RETRO! FEEL FREE TO JOIN IT AT
Thanks again m8 :)

-------------------------- Post merged 6 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

Oh and how do i make myself owner on it?

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Yo Bubble gum, thanks for your wonderfull comment i will come on your hotel and guide you. If im not there please email me at [email protected] or add to msn. Thanks again my friend.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Good tutorial I guess, Even tho I wouldnt recommend making an old skool retro when habbo is at the current build of r63+

Well Connor, this whas a very good tutorial very recommend i like it and thanks for this though i really love this one.

JoshRaposo8

Jun 4, 2011
everytime i try to open Bloodline it says "Component 'mswinsck.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.. "

Kush

Nov 12, 2010
everytime i try to open Bloodline it says "Component 'mswinsck.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.. "

Download this:

and put it in the server folder and it should work.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010

You need to install that on your system32 files if you have it though then i'l be sure that it'l work and even try put it on your server like kush said

JoshRaposo8

Jun 4, 2011
Still wont work i put in my system32 file, and when i try to open up the bloodline it says its still missing?

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Thanks for your wonderful comment, Dude. I will be posting more detail tutorials about how to make a v26 hotel as well soon. Thanks again.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
This is ok not bad, (coming from someone who's tut has been stickied and with over 1k views)

thunder

Jul 26, 2011
Love The Tut Thanks :D But When I (or anyone else) Goes Onto The Website (http://www.butter-hotel.webs.com) When They Click 'You Can Create One Here' It Crashes The Internet Completely And They Have To Ctrl+Alt+Delete And Use The Task Manager, Any Help Asap Please?

Your server isnt connecting to the client
How Do We Fix This Problem :) ?

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Is that problem only happening to you or to everyone? I mean everyone from diffrent networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread