How To Make A Retro old school

dylancars

Apr 21, 2011
this is easy to do for some but its really hard sometimes

1. to start with you need a website to put your loader on i will use webs.com in this case
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. then you may have to download hamachi if you don,t already have it installed on your pc
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.you will need to get a working loader so go to google and type habbo loader maker working and then it will ask you to fill in some stuff
like this
(hotel name) your hotel name
-------------------------------------
(port usely its 1232 or 90) 1232
(ip use your hamachi ip) 5.184.68.375
You must be registered for see images attach

(dcrs) use your own or use prehosted ones
and then put the loader html code on the site you made
4.you will have to download debbo and open it with winrar and then put the file named debbo in c:/users/yourpcusername/
5.then open debbo.exe then click editor and then change the port to the port you used on your loader (1232)
6. then your nearly done
7. then close debbo.exe and then open it again then its done :)
You must be registered for see images attach

if it helped you tell me :)
if it did not help you try a other tut
all credit go to dylancars

Crawl

Apr 29, 2011
well, it looks like the other one so i preffer the moderators to close this thread because all the tutorials are the same as this one

Jake7282

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Jan 2, 2012
Add the links ! And some more information! And some screenies! Noobs won't get it!

Users who are viewing this thread