How to Create a UberCMS Hotel Using IIS

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Hey there guys,so i'v just noticed that most of the people on the forum are having some major problems with in creating a ubercms,even they follow a tutorial,they can't do anything exactly as it is,so i really hope i can help you.

First of all,The Download your going to need:

- Ubercms 2.0 ( ).

- UberCMS 2.0 database ( ).

- MySQL ( ).

- Microsoft web platform ( ).

- I would suggest using a vps (http://Ultimatecloud.org) .

- Phoenix Emlator (Please,purchase a license and get the official Phoenix Emulator).

- Working r63 SWFs ( ).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So,let's get started with this tutorial;

now,since we are using IIS we need to activate/install it (IIS is already in your computer).

#1 (VPS & Installing IIS): Sign into your VPS,and open up the server manager,after that just click the add roles (can be found at the right side of the server manager),once you clicked it a small window shall open up with the roles list,search for IIS and check it,after that just keep clicking next untill the installation is done.

2# (IIS): if you have successfully installed IIS & if you go to your Hotel's site it should give a iis welcoming page,witch shall look like this:

3#(CMS Files): to edit or add your hotel's CMS's files,just go to your local disk C,and search for a folder called "inetpub",open that up then inside it you will find a other folder called "wwwroot",open that folder then delete everything inside it then open your "Microsoft Web Platform (witch you can find it's link in the downloads list)" in the search box,type PHP then hit enter,find the latest version of PHP,witch i think it's PHP 5.5.then install it,now everything is ready.

4# (Mysql): Install Mysql,open up the installation wizard then click "next" then accept the license terms & click the next button,if i was you i would choose "Complete" but you can choose what ever you like.after you choose,just click your choice,then click install,when it's successfully installed it should say "Finish",then click it,after a small while it should open a other window,asking you to set up your password,choose "Standard Configuration",everything after it just keep it like it is,then click next,now it should ask you to set up your password,just enter what ever password you want to use for your MySQL Server,click next then click execute,now your done with your MySQL Server.

5# (Navicat): Open the Installation wizard,click next then accept the license terms,and keep clicking "Next", until you find the "Install" button,Click it,and just wait until it's finished,then click "Finish" button. now you've finished everything there is to do with installing navicat.

6# (Set up the Hotel & Database): now,you can find the download link to UberCMS 2.0 in the downloads list,just download it,then extract the files into your wwwroot,if the files are successfully extracted into your wwwroot folder,then everything is fine for the moment.

- To the database now,just open up Navicat and create a new database,after that,right click it's name then open database,after that right click it's name again,but this time,click execute sql file,to get the database,just look in the downloads list,download it and extracted (doesn't matter if you extract it to the wwwroot or not),choose your sql file,then click next or start.

- Now let's config our CMS,and make it work perfectly,in your wwwroot folder,look for the "includes" file,open it up then find the "configuration" file,and open up the two files in it,witch are (system_config and ubercms_config),you need to open it up and edit them & save.

the "system_config" file:

Code:
<?php
        /*
              |
        .  .|---.,---.,---.
        |  ||  ||---'|        UberCMS 2.0
        `---'`---'`---'`
            UberCMS
            Coded originally by Meth0d (2010-2011)
            Continued by Jonty (2011-now)

Build 2.0.0 SS, Public
    */

// Site Settings
    //        - WWW (The full URL of your site. Eg. www.mydomain.com. Doesn't end in a slash (/))
    $config['Site']['www'] = "http://YOUR HOTELS LINK";

// Emulator Settings
    //        - Emu (Can be Butterfly or Phoenix ; respective to the emulator on your hotel)
    $config['Emulator']['Emu'] = "YOUR EM";

// MySQL Settings
    //        - Hostname (The Hostname of your MySQL server. Usually 127.0.0.1.)
    //        - Username (The username you have to your MySQL server. Default is root.)
    //        - Password (The password to your MySQL username. I can't tell you this.)
    //        - Database (The name of your database your data is in.)
    $config['MySQL']['hostname'] = "localhost";
    $config['MySQL']['username'] = "root";
    $config['MySQL']['password'] = "YOUR DATABASE's PASSWORD";
    $config['MySQL']['database'] = "YOUR DATABASE NAME";

// MUS Settings
    //        - Enabled (Do you want to enable MUS?)
    //        - IP (The ip you want to send mus connections to)
    //        - Port (The port you want to send mus connections to)
    $config['MUS']['enabled'] = "false";
    $config['MUS']['ip'] = "YOUR VPS's IP";
    $config['MUS']['port'] = "30000";

// ***********************************************
    // PLEASE REMEMBER TO CONFIGURE UBERCMS_CONFIG.PHP
    // ***********************************************

?>

the "ubercms_config" file:

Code:
<?php
    /*
              |
        .  .|---.,---.,---.
        |  ||  ||---'|        UberCMS 2.0
        `---'`---'`---'`
            UberCMS
            Coded originally by Meth0d (2010-2011)
            Continued by Jonty (2011-now)

Build 2.0.0 SS, Public
    */

// UberCMS Configuration for regular system use
    // Part 2/2

// Reverse Proxy & Cloudflare Settings
    //        - Reverse Proxy (do you have nginx mirroring or forwarding the content from an apache backend?)
    //        - Cloudflare (do you have cloudflare enabled on your domain or subdomain the cms is on?)
    $reverseproxy['enabled'] = true;
    $cloudflare['enabled'] = false;

// Blocking VPN services
    //        - Block VPNs
    $vpn['block'] = true;
    $vpn['block_message'] = "You can't come on here Mr. VPN";

// VPN Block list
    //    - Blocked hosts (How this works is you enter part of the hostname eg hotspotshield that you dont want accessing the site, i've included examples)
    $vpn['blocked_hosts'] = array(
    'hotspotshield',
    'anchorfree'
    );

// Basic Site Settings
    //        - Site Name (Your Hotel name)
    //        - Short name (Hotels short name)
    //        - Master ID (The ID of the person who owns the server, there can be only 1.)
    //        - Enable ID Flagging (If someone disputes a VIP purchase or fails a pin code, terminate the account)
    //        - Enable Pincodes (Enable a PIN code on entry to the client for ranks minrank+)
    //        - Pincode (The 4 digit combination key.)
    //        - Pincode minrank (The minimum rank to hit the combination lock upon client entry)
    $site['name'] = "Uber Hotel";
    $site['short_name'] = "Uber";
    $site['master_id'] = "1";
    $site['enable_id_flagging'] = false;
    $site['enable_pincodes'] = false;
    $site['pincode'] = '1111';
    $site['pincode_minrank'] = '5';
    $site['contact_email'] = "YOUR EMAIL";
    $site['twitter_account'] = "YOUR HOTELS TWITTER NAME";
    $site['facebook_account'] = "YOUR HOTELS FACEBOOK NAME";

// Voting settings
    //        - TheHabbos (Do you want to enable TheHabbos voting?)
    //        - TheHabbos username (What is your hotels username on TheHabbos?)
    //        - TheHabbos return url (Where do you want your users to return to? Replace / with !)
    //        - TheHabbos disable index voting (Do you want to disable index voting?)
    $voting['thehabbos_enabled'] = false;
    $voting['thehabbos_username'] = 'YOUR THEHABBOS USERNAME';
    $voting['thehabbos_returnurl'] = 'http:!!YOUR HOTELS LINK!?novote';
    $voting['disable_index_vote'] = false;

// Server settings
    //        - Butterfly SSO system enabled (Do you use the Butterfly server by Martinmine?)
    //        - Phoenix SSO system enabled (Do you want to enable Phoenix's secure sessions?)
    //        - Default Motto (What is the default motto you want users to have?)
    //        - Default Credits (What is the default credits you want to have?)
    //        - Default Look (What is the default look you want to have?)
    //        - Default room (What is the room you want users to go to on their first visit)
    //        - Default rank (What is the default rank of new users)
    $server['butterfly_sso'] = false;
    $server['phoenix_secure_sessions'] = false;
    $server['default_motto'] = "I love " . $site['short_name'] . " more than anything!";
    $server['default_credits'] = 15000;
    $server['default_pixels'] = 15000;
    $server['default_look'] = "";
    $server['default_room'] = "8";
    $server['default_rank'] = "2";

// Client settings
    //        - Server IP (The ip your emulator is listening on)
    //        - Server Port (The port your emulator is listening on)
    //        - Productdata (Where your productdata is located)
    //        - Furnidata (Where your furnidata is located)
    //        - External Texts (Where your external texts are located)
    //        - External Variables (Where your external variables are located)
    //        - SWF Base Directory (The directory your Habbo.swf is in)
    //        - Habbo.swf (The location of Habbo.swf)
    //        - Client Starting (The text you want to display when the client loads.)
    $client['connection_info_host'] = "YOUR VPS's IP";
    $client['connection_info_port'] = "30000";
    $client['productdata_load_url'] = "YOUR PRODUCT DATA LINK";
    $client['furnidata_load_url'] = "YOUR FURNI DATA LINK";
    $client['external_texts_txt'] = "YOUR EXTERNAL FLASH TEXTS LINK";
    $client['external_variables_txt'] = "YOUR EXTERNAL VARIABLES LINK";
    $client['swf_base_dir'] = "YOUR MAIN SWFS DIRECTORY LINK";
    $client['habbo_swf'] = "YOUR HABBO.SWF LINK";
    $client['client_starting'] = "Please wait. Uber is starting.";

// Website front-end settings
    //        - Footer Links (What you want to display in the links area of the footer.)
    //        - Footer text (What text you want under the links area of the footer. I would appreciate the credits be kept there :D)
    //        - Online users text (What the frontpage says in the speech bubble for users online)
    //        - Online users text (What the rest of the site says for users online)
    $frontend['footer_links'] = "<a href='%www%'>UberCMS</a> | <a href='%www%/refund_policy'>Refund Policy</a> | <a href='%www%/forum'>Forum</a>";
    $frontend['footer_text'] = "Powered by UberCMS 2.0, Copyright &copy; 2010 - 2012 Meth0d & Jonty";
    $frontend['online_text_fp'] = "players online now!";
    $frontend['online_text_reg'] = "user(s) online";

// Vemba Ads Settings - I needed this personally so I added it for you. www.Vemba.com to sign up.
    //        - Enable Vemba ads (Do you want to enable Vemba ads?)
    //        - Vemba ID (User id/site number for vemba.com)
    $vemba['enable'] = false;
    $vemba['id'] = "33";

// Misc Settings
    //        - Housekeeping Login Footer (The footer you want on HK login page)
    //        - Housekeeping login phrase (The text you want on the HK login page)
    //        - Maintenance text (What you want to show on the orange area on the maintenance page)
    $misc['hk_login_footer'] = "Powered by UberHK. Copyright &copy; 2010-2012 Meth0d & Jonty";
    $misc['hk_login_phrase'] = "Welcome to the UberCMS Housekeeping";
    $misc['maintenance_text'] = "Uber is currently under an expected maintenance break. Please stay calm and keep your hair on, we'll be back soon.";
    $misc['staff_about'] = "The Uber staff are here to enhance your experience on our hotel. They host events, and keep the environment safe. You can recognise a staff member by their badge.";

// Imaging settings
    //        - Web Gallery location (Where your images are hosted, no ending slash)
    //        - C Images location (Where your c_images are hosted, no ending slash)
    $imaging['web_gallery'] = "http://YOUR HOTELS LINK/web-gallery";
    $imaging['c_images'] = "http://YOUR C_images LINK/c_images";

?>

Okai,we are done with the CMS,dont worry the client should be working perfectly if you 100% edited the ubercms_config file.

7# (The Emu): Okai,if you have a official phoenix emulator,just extract the zip file,and open it up and find config.config,and edit it (make sure everything is correct):

Code:
## Phoenix 3.0 System Configuration File

## Licence Information
Otaku-Studios.username=
Otaku-Studios.password=

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=localhost
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=YOUR DATABASES PASSWORD
db.name=YOUR DATABASES NAME

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=5
db.pool.maxsize=30

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=YOUR VPS'S IP
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=5000

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=30000

## MUS TCP/IP Configuration
mus.tcp.bindip=YOUR VPS'S IP
mus.tcp.port=30001
mus.tcp.allowedaddr=YOUR VPS'S IP

## Console Configuration
emu.messages.connections=1
emu.messages.roommgr=1

save it and your done,and Start the emu,Everything Should be 100% working,Congratulations you've Successfully Created Your Own Hotel,Hope i've helped :D

NOTE: If you have any problems,feel free to ask :)

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
Hey,

I'm gonna have a go at this, but does it include the web.config since it's running on IIS?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Hey There & no,UberCMS 2.0 was not released with it's own web.config. i'm going to look for one in my files right now,and if i find it,i'l post a dl link.:)

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
My client doesnt want to load completely. The emu loads fine, the swfs seem to be set up perfectly and the config are correct. Help?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
How you fully edited correctly "ubercms_config" in "/includes/configuration/" make sure to edit the part that's about the client's configuration !

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
basically nothing should be changed,you only to activate IIS then get microsoft web platform,and install PHP and IIS Url rewrite 2.0 and get MySQL and Navicat,(if you get any problems,then get Helicon Ape)actually i'l do a Quick tutorial later :)

chrishacked

Aug 1, 2012
Phoenix Emu and Im pretty sure i set up SWFS correctly. The Client loads and gets stuck on hotel view.
Yes I have,
On Topic: This happened to my friend too.....
Off Topic: omg Kp9 dont go Uber! I still like you Rev theme...Even though I switch between rev and Uber -o

Users who are viewing this thread