FIFA How to buy FIFA Coins AFTER Club Name Removal and Price CAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
You think you still can't buy coins?
Well then follow my tips

1. Check your player info you will need the following info: Date/Issued of the player and the number of owners
example:
player_01.jpg

2. What ever website your purchasing you need to give them those info for example: UFifa.com

You must be registered for see images attach

3. You don't know which player you should buy and sell every coin sellers should provide recommendation player you should buy and sell him for example: if your willing to buy 100k you should buy:

If you are going to buy 100k then you need at least 50k so you can buy the players to sell them for 100k for example you can see pique in the picture his min price is 50k and his max price 100k etc...

NEW UPDATE:
New Method to buy coins:
1. Some website does something that called Account Trade, basically you give them your email and they will create new PSN/XBOX Account and it has the money you ordered, you wait and they should email you the new account details

2. Some website does something that called Coins recharge basically you give them your main account details and they'll top you up with the money ordered

NOTE: Some website call their method differently like for example coins4mom.com they call it what I mentioned above but UFIFA.com calls it Mule account for Account trade and Comfort trade for Coins recharge.

Last edited:

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Its great theres new ways but I hate it how you'll have to sell a good rated player to get large amounts of money.

Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
Ye I agree but you can buy new account with amount of coins your Purchase yh it is annoying getting new account when you want to carry on with your main account

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Ye I agree but you can buy new account with amount of coins your Purchase yh it is annoying getting new account when you want to carry on with your main account but yolo
god are people still saying yolo.

I think it's good they've put a cap on prices. Stops people marketplace Boosting.

Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
god are people still saying yolo.

I think it's good they've put a cap on prices. Stops people marketplace Boosting.
Wait let me make this clear the main reason they put price caps to avoid coins sellers because no one is buying FIFA Points from EA

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Wait let me make this clear the main reason they put price caps to avoid coins sellers because no one is buying FIFA Points from EA
Yes I know, I'm saying it stops people selling players for a ridiculous amount of coins.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
The transfer market on FUT was doing fine with coin traders on tbh, you could sell your players like Neymar, Bale, Toure but now you can even sell your players at the min bid price its stupid. If EA continue price caps in FIFA 16, its a big no no for me. It makes the game shit because no one can afford anyone even Nependez (famous fifa youtuber) said that to get ronaldo it would take you over 1 year because you only get 400 coins per match. If EA put the match coins up a little im sure people would play the game more and be able to afford those high rated players for their teams.

Either way I'm not going to buy coins anymore atm anyway due to the fact I don't wanna start a new account which could possible be hacked back by the previous owners but also its a piss take that you'll have to sell someone high rated for their max price to get coins. Also, you can't really buy coins anymore tbh, EA did another update like a few weeks ago for Club Names on Transfer Market so that when a player is listed it doesn't show any fut name.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
You think you still can't buy coins?
Well then follow my tips

1. Check your player info you will need the following info: Date/Issued of the player and the number of owners
example:
player_01.jpg

2. What ever website your purchasing you need to give them those info for example: UFifa.com

3. You don't know which player you should buy and sell every coin sellers should provide recommendation player you should buy and sell him for example: if your willing to buy 100k you should buy:

If you are going to buy 100k then you need at least 50k so you can buy the players to sell them for 100k for example you can see pique in the picture his min price is 50k and his max price 100k etc...

NEW UPDATE:
New Method to buy coins:
1. Some website does something that called Account Trade, basically you give them your email and they will create new PSN/XBOX Account and it has the money you ordered, you wait and they should email you the new account details

2. Some website does something that called Coins recharge basically you give them your main account details and they'll top you up with the money ordered

NOTE: Some website call their method differently like for example coins4mom.com they call it what I mentioned above but UFIFA.com calls it Mule account for Account trade and Comfort trade for Coins recharge.
btw Account way is called Comfort Trade :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread