How to add new pets in the Plus emulator?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Been a long time since I have done it, but I believe you have to edit the habbo.swf and add the pet into one of the obfuscated classes, and then add it into the database and put the swf in the production folder

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Been a long time since I have done it, but I believe you have to edit the habbo.swf and add the pet into one of the obfuscated classes, and then add it into the database and put the swf in the production folder
You’re talking about R63A.

In newer builds, it is now easier to add pets without modifying the Habbo.swf. All you have to do is put the pet swfs in the PRODUCTION folder then edit your external variables. In your external variables, you’ll find:
pet.configuration=dog,cat,croco,terrier,bear,pig,lion,rhino,spider,turtle,chicken,frog,dragon,monster,monkey,horse,monsterplant,bunnyeaster,bunnyevil,bunnydepressed,bunnylove,pigeongood,pigeonevil,demonmonkey,bearbaby,terrierbaby,gnome,gnome

You can add new pet names by simply adding on to the pet.configuration variable.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You’re talking about R63A.

In newer builds, it is now easier to add pets without modifying the Habbo.swf. All you have to do is put the pet swfs in the PRODUCTION folder then edit your external variables. In your external variables, you’ll find:

You can add new pet names by simply adding on to the pet.configuration variable.
Wow... They couldn't have this shit in R63A

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
Thanks to everyone, I have a question, I am using R1 plus when I walk through the hotel a few "slips" the machine is 8 ram and 300 hd, why does this happen?

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
What do you mean by “a few slips”?

Sorry, I'm from Brazil ... Anyway, when the avatar moves from some lags, the machine is all ok, cpu, ram etc ... What could these little lags be? I've been looking here in Room.cs has a room cicly deal, I've changed some numbers and the avatar started walking faster, does this have to do with these little lags?

Users who are viewing this thread