How does this look (PS)

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Ta6f8PB.png

not completely done and of course the Made by Dan kent will be smaller when finished.

Jemz

xmas tings.
Aug 6, 2013
6/10 Its definitely a start, but next time the logo needs to be improved, there needs to be more content & the canvas is too thin so I'd increase the width on that.

Last edited:

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Thats a great looking site.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
2/10. Horrible.
Based upon your signature text, I find it safe to assume, you can't do equal or better.

---

Personally I've seen better, and worse.

The login text is too high from the input, yet to low from the top of the container.

The register text doesn't look center to me, same with the twitter icon.

The social network icons should be removed, they just don't look good.

The landscape background doesn't really go good with a "flat" design, should do either one color, or a flat ambient

There is nothing to clearly state which is the username and password input, you should either use placeholders, captions (Username: [input]) or an icon.

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
@TesoMayn I obviously can do better, but I don't have time to design graphic's and stuff. I mainly spend time either widening my knowledge in some programming language or work on someone else's project or spend my time learning a new language. I don't consider graphic's as routine.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Very funny how you're using excuses not to prove yourself better than Dan. Saying that you don't spend much time on designing coding and what not that's non-sense then just simply don't make comments like that your able to do better because then I'll call it bullshit like Teso said I'll just have to side & Agree with Teso here a lot.

Its not the best design but it looks good for a start.

Last edited:

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
@TesoMayn I obviously can do better, but I don't have time to design graphic's and stuff. I mainly spend time either widening my knowledge in some programming language or work on someone else's project or spend my time learning a new language. I don't consider graphic's as routine.

Prove it, make something better.

You have 24 hours, otherwise I call bullshit.

"Obvious" what makes it obvious? It takes 30 seconds to do text graphics, and you did something a 12 year old can do with Paint.NET

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I'll totally have to agree with you there Teso. I'm not able to do better than this and I'll be honest with that but making comments that you're able to do better and then use an excuse why you're not in to designing anymore is just stupid. He's not asking for people to say that they're able to do better he's asking for advice tips and so he use that to improve his future designing and what not.

I'll have to call it bullshit already as for the stupid excuses that he's using why he's not going to do better or is going to prove better it's just non-sense to make a comment then that you're able to do better.

I'll have to be honest that it's a good starter design but there's a lot of work to be done to this to start with the text and what not but good start bro!

Krazeh

Dec 24, 2012
Personally, I think everything seems too big and in your face.

- The colours you use aren't that appealing and don't really make the page stand out, especially since the background image opacity is lowered
- Drop shadows like the one you've used on the sign in button are also a big no go, you should just generally avoid using them if you're not that familiar with how to use them and know how to get the best out of them, otherwise it just looks cheap and tacky
- The text definitely needs to be smaller and elements like the log in box and register button also need to be toned down a bit to not seem so obnoxious.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I like it, i don't see much shadow though cuz on the colours it looks really plain if you had some textures on there i'd love it even more tbh:]
but ye 6/10<3

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Do you fuck you lying little shit. You spend your time ripping other peoples work, scamming and being an all round nub. Don't give us all this bullshit of how you don't have time. Don't bother releasing things until you finish it.

Anyway, feedback:

There is no structure to this design. It's all just free flowing and nothing is aligned in anyway. Try aligning things and don't make everything so big.
You have all of this space with very little to no content at all - fix it. Add some text or reduce the space needed.
20140302150430438.png
Take time in every area of your site. You charge for your GFX and go knows why. You rush it and this is a fine example of it. The Twitter logo (which you didn't make or leave credits to) isn't even aligned in the center and it is inside a huge circle. Fix this and the other elements I have mentioned and then re-release this.

Heads up for next time: Finish something properly or don't bother showcasing it at all.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Do you fuck you lying little shit. You spend your time ripping other peoples work, scamming and being an all round nub. Don't give us all this bullshit of how you don't have time. Don't bother releasing things until you finish it.

Anyway, feedback:

There is no structure to this design. It's all just free flowing and nothing is aligned in anyway. Try aligning things and don't make everything so big.
You have all of this space with very little to no content at all - fix it. Add some text or reduce the space needed.
20140302150430438.png
Take time in every area of your site. You charge for your GFX and go knows why. You rush it and this is a fine example of it. The Twitter logo (which you didn't make or leave credits to) isn't even aligned in the center and it is inside a huge circle. Fix this and the other elements I have mentioned and then re-release this.

Heads up for next time: Finish something properly or don't bother showcasing it at all.
Thanks I was just seeing if I like flat Ui

I like it, i don't see much shadow though cuz on the colours it looks really plain if you had some textures on there i'd love it even more tbh:]
but ye 6/10<3
No shadow Because it's flat ui not meant to look realistic or 3d

@TesoMayn Why should I do what you want me to do? I rather prefer to do what I want.

@Pro he has copied someone's idea. If you don't know stfu.
What idea did I copy?

Anyway, feedback:

20140302150430438.png

I like to show unfinished work so people can see an improvement. As for the twitter logo etc I just found it here . I don't charge for my gfx don't know where you got that from I got paid because the person who paid me said " I need banner paying 10$ ". Anyway thanks for the constructive criticism I will take it on board.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Not bad, a bit empty and basic.

I should add some more things like images/text to make it look professional.

Anyway, not bad 6/10.

>> :rasta: <<

Users who are viewing this thread