How did you find about DevBest?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Hey guys,

I thought that it would be interesting for the community to share how they found out about DevBest, and why they joined.

So, please share your story below! :cool:

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
TheHabbos forum link. I am not somebody who just goes googling 'Habbo Forum'. I thought that the forum was being promoted on thehabbos as an advertisement at first, but now I see that it was ran by Josh, had a fantastic community and decided to make it my home for Habbo Development, Releases and much more! Thank's for opening the forum Josh, I don't know where I would have been without it. :)

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I joined when I saw TheHabbos 'most popular hotel' competition running here and never planned on staying, but the lulz were just too good. ;]

Tashia

calm yo tits.
Nov 11, 2010
i found devbest on "THE FAMOUS TOPSITE" i saw it on navigation, DEvBEst Forums and i joined :p

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I think on TheHabbos.ORG and all the bastards spamming it on MSN, and O joined because it was only a small community, lol.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
I joined when it was "TheHabbos Forums" running on MyBB and integrated with TheHabbos site. I clicked it out of interest about what went on behind TheHabbos and who made it. Back then it was just Buzzy, Rasta, iDream running the show.
Then I just kind of stayed :)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I found Devbest while browsing TheHabbos (when it was mybb) as it was mybb it didnt really appeal to me. However when i later returned to check the forum out it had been upgraded to VB, thats when i joined.

The community here is great and has given me a reason to stay

J3ffry

Apr 30, 2011
I found devbest, when i was looking around for habbo release's
this was the only fourm that hade all the stuff i needed when i was
making an r59 hotel in the oldday's, Ragzone = Shit :) devbest=PWN

Zack

Jul 12, 2010
Well, I found it on the habbos, when it was still MyBB. The only reason I stayed was because it had games. :D When I came back a while later it was vBulletin. I thought the layout was nice looking. I joined, came back a few months later, and then some how got addicted. :)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I was looking at site.thehabbos.org and found the uberEmulator snippets thread, then I joined.
Later on I found out how nice the community was and I just felt a part of it.

Sujoyy

Jan 21, 2011
This is how I found it - -goes to google.co.uk- Types in Habbo Retros - Finds TheHabbos -see's something called forums-clicks it- Joins

Users who are viewing this thread