Video How BIG is Google?

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
I've always wondered how Google actually started: Like did it started with a little business website it's what I'm really interested in.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I've always wondered how Google actually started: Like did it started with a little business website it's what I'm really interested in.

Google & Apple started in garage. Dell was an university experiment and got big into business, Microsoft started when paul allen, bill gates' old friend convinced him to drop out and they moved to arizonna and wrote basic programming for windows.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Google & Apple started in garage. Dell was an university experiment and got big into business, Microsoft started when paul allen, bill gates' old friend convinced him to drop out and they moved to arizonna and wrote basic programming for windows.
Wrong. Google really started in a Stanford dorm room as a search engine called BackRub, and was later renamed. However, its first Silicon Valley branch was in someone's garage.

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
Really nice how it all starts small and it eventually ends out big.

Started from the bottom and now whe're all up here! :p

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Also wrong about Microsoft. Windows didn't even come out till nearly a decade after Microsoft formed. They wrote Altair/Microsoft BASIC for other home PCs. Xenix and MS-DOS also came way before Windows was released.

Doctor P

Oct 19, 2011
This indeed is pretty interesting. I've always wanted to find out how Google started off and how they came so far!

Users who are viewing this thread