Service Hotel Staff Badge Requests & For Users As Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2016
Hi, I decided to say HEY!, why not give it a go? So I did starting out with a few badges with the same badges Switch had! BUT now it is easier for me to do any type of badges

Here are some examples of the badges(Yes they are templates from switchs' badges but I have been to his thread for badge services but yet, only have seen a few badges done for people), and yes I have made a horrible client loading screen for my own(Badges aren't hard? Like seriously, I will eventually focus on fixing my client screen logo to look better but my hotel's CMS is more important than that right now.) anyway examples below..
tmod.gif
mod.gif
admin.gif
owner.gif

If you require different colors, please let me know specifically what colors and where those colors go e.g. color -> Green -> Hotel name or Color - > llightblue -> top triangle
If you have a specific badge you want your hotel name on with Staff, Owner, Admin, MOD, T-mod, Developer, please post a template badge below aka the badge you want edited.!
Before you ask, do I need to say where I need things? No, because obviously a genius would realize that the hotel's name is always on top & the type of staff is at the bottom but also a person's username would be on the bottom, for example, if I did tast James, I would put tast on top & James on bottom simple. Alright. If you like my services, I would like a small donation, IF you do not for some reason like your badges made by me, just request a refund! I only ask for $1.00 for any services, IT WILL NOT BE BASED UPON HOW MANY BADGES. it is legitly 100% $1.00 for all made badges requested. If you would like my services, go to paypal, enter my e-mail [email protected] & check out with CC or paypal account, thank you. ALSO, if you would like me to do a sample for you before you pay the money, PLEASE ask. I am not going to just make it and say "Hey, here is your badge, do you like it?" then you turn around, "No I do not like your badge, your service is horrible". This way you can see a sample of your badge before buying it.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Um... no.

This is a free service that many will do for users. Alternatively, you can post it in the Web Market forums, .

Jan 7, 2016
oh boohoo, it's a $1.00, I'm sure most people can afford $1.00 for the badges, so please don't get so butthurt about it and saying it's free. Yeah it's free that many others will do for users but most of the time, they don't actually do it. I've seen lots of failing threads getting good amount of attention because of lack of production. That means that pretty much that person is not continueing the service, so free or not, if someone doesn't produce badges onto a thread for a person they are saying they don't want to do it anymore or they can't.

0liver

Developer
Jan 6, 2016
oh boohoo, it's a $1.00, I'm sure most people can afford $1.00 for the badges, so please don't get so butthurt about it and saying it's free. Yeah it's free that many others will do for users but most of the time, they don't actually do it. I've seen lots of failing threads getting good amount of attention because of lack of production. That means that pretty much that person is not continueing the service, so free or not, if someone doesn't produce badges onto a thread for a person they are saying they don't want to do it anymore or they can't.
You realize no one is going to pay for some shitty graphics done by some kid who makes about 2-4 help threads each day, right?

Jan 7, 2016
Shitty graphics? Funny kid. I'm sure last time I checked I was 24.

Also those help threads? Nobody actually helped, I helped myself because all their answers were wrong. So think before acting.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread closed, Please read the for this section,
"Paid Content:
You are not allowed to sell any of your services, if you happen to try to do so your thread will be closed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread