Retro Hotel Owners BEWARE

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Good afternoon everyone, this is a warning to all hotel owners!
I am warning you about a player by the name of Azalea. She is a screw over and is trying to ruin small hotels.

How do I know Azalea?
Well basically, I'm sure most of you seen the hotel that was under Hablush on FindRetros before Rise started getting users by the name of Habmazing. Azalea is the owner of Habmazing or was the owner. I'm also sure you have seen the hotel name Cloud, that hotel is also owned by Azalea as she purchased it from Croc for 50 Euros, so she owns the domain and all of the files, and she bought it because her dev was not capable of actually developing, he was just fronting to get the job. Anyways, about two weeks or so ago, we merged with Habmazing, things were good, I didn't support it at first, but after talking to her, she seemed cool, so they merged into our hotel. Things were going great, which is one of the reasons I am confused, we had at least 40+ users daily, things were just going really well.
At first, she seemed uneasy and wanted to buy my files and open a new hotel because she thought we were using her I guess, but I was able to convince her to stay, because it wasn't about the users or the money, it was because we genuinely started to like her as a Manager.

Anyways, days later, it's going around that she is reopening Habmazing and she's trying to become cool with all of the users that were at Habventure so they'll follow her. Now obviously, I wasn't as worried nor were the other owners, because the userbase we had were communities in which the leaders of them were really cool with us, so they were not just users that would leave due to advertisement, but the other owners wanted her gone and gone right away, but me being so nice and helping to her, because she told me about her past and people messing her over and making up lies about her, I defended her and listened to what she had to say.

She went on about some sob story about her developer being mad because she doesn't want to reopen Habmazing, so he's trying to lie about her, I took it as that, I was able to convince everyone to settle down, she stayed on onboard. Oh man was that a mistake, because two days later, I wake up to messages from everyone saying Azalea banned them and she's been "booting" users offline, and prior to this, she had taken down IPs of our most active users, like she literally admitted to taking a whole day to get people's IPs, pretty sad if you ask me. So after that, we were done, and I was done. The next couple of days, she was logging on and trying to get on Discord exposing user's IPs and claiming to make a deal with them or she'd hit their internet offline. This, unfortunately, killed the hotel entirely, and now we barely even reach 20 users, it's pretty sad how much of a screw over people can be even after you've trusted them so much. I've been screwed over a lot, but this is the lowest of the low.

Other Aliases
  • Maxime
  • Maxine
  • Max
  • Aza
Screenshots I've accumulated, you need to read all of these to understand what is going on, they should be in order as I've uploaded them.
This was the start of the conversation, excluding conversations in group chats with the other owners. Mainly just us bringing her onboard, giving her a warm welcome, her explaining how she bought Cloud, some other stuff, etc.

Next is the first encounter with her and trying to screw us over, and her trying to make up a lie about her developer lying about her and me talking to her and getting the story from her point og view and allowing her to rejoin.

This somewhere after I found out about the second incident. This is kinda the aftermath of what she did, and us just confused as to why she did all of this, etc.

After this, she would just private message me stupid things about her trying to expose something, then delete them, so I started sending her messages about not caring, then blocking her when I saw that she was typing, so that's pretty much all. Here's a screenshot of the comment that made me want to create this post, a user on a hotel said this about 10 minutes ago.
You must be registered for see images attach

Conclusion
Do not trust this person, and her Discord is below so you are more aware of who you allow to be staff on your hotel. I recently had her blocked, but I unblocked to take this screenshot, thank you for your time in reading this very long warning and good luck!

Last edited:

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
Can I just state that I know her "dev", he was hired and she chargedback. so it wasn't her dev who had the issues, it was her lmao (just pointing out that she's lying act the bit) The developer was smart enough to install my cms ( a laravel project, something that isn't easy to install) meaning he does have knowledge, she was just misunderstanding. so again, if she does hire you, expect a chargeback /shrug

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
Maxime has literally been threatening me because I hit her on PeakRP, she also claims to have orbits database :rolleyes:

Sidenote: I used to use the alias Aza, However i will no longer be using it because of her.

Attachments

• 1567969489117.png
    1567969489117.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Maxime has literally been threatening me because I hit her on PeakRP, she also claims to have orbits database :rolleyes:

Sidenote: I used to use the alias Aza, However i will no longer be using it because of her.
Some serious issues there, Jesus damn lol

Sep 8, 2019
She actually bought Cloud from Ron not Croc, Ron & Croc doesn't want to merge at the end, and Ron refunded her 100 euros. But she was mad she kept taking down Ron & Croc's new hotel 'CUBE' and tried to ruin them in real life. She message both Ron & Croc's followers telling them both of them are online scammers from Ebay. Until Croc decided to leave and he gave me Cube, Maxime tried to buy my files but me and my developers are don't agreed with it. So she kept trying to take us down, we changed our VPS twice and she kept attack us till I close down Cube.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
In other news, maxime has resurfaced under Sarah Sarahh#7502

unknown.png

image0.png

Pum

Sep 8, 2019
I've had a recent run in with this individual throughout the past few days. This consisted of her threatening to hack my social media, boot my internet offline and even threatened to make up stories to people i know in real life and when that didnt work she threatened to have me killed.
Screenshots attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190908-224815_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20190908-224815_Discord.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20190908-224852_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20190908-224852_Discord.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 71

croc

Sep 8, 2019
hi just to add on and correct some information. ok before i say anything, "maxime" isnt actually a girl.

ok i won't say much, but the deal that ron & myself had with her was for "her" to buy cloud over for 150 euros, and merge habmazing with cloud, and run the hotel alongside with us. later, "she" then threatened me to message all my followers and ruin my life, spreading false accusations, which she eventually did. i know im dumb, but i actually got scared and i didn't want to create drama and my followers asking me shit that isnt true, we refunded "her" the full amount of money. so technically, she took 150 euros off us and fucked cloud over. + me & Ron's life, of course, lol ("she" also chargedback every single transaction that we have made). it was so bad, "she" spammed call my real-life friends and sent them nazi flags. "she" probably also reached out to my teachers IRL and continued to spread false accusations about me. well for Ron, "she" basically did the same and fucked his real-life business up, since he has his own company irl. basically sending false accusations to his customers, blahblahblah. it was just bad, okay.

but yeah here's a lesson for everyone: don't make the mistake I did (being naive and trusting everyone by giving them your Instagram)

whatever we do now, we can't stop him. he will just keep changing identities. so what i suggest is that just beware with who you trust.
I have also left the community because "she" made it so toxic and basically my life was half-ruined/fucked because of it, just imagine, lol.

stay safe, and beware of what you provide online.

goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread