Retro Hotel Owners BEWARE

ahmedprince22

Oct 22, 2014
Updates:
The merge don't work between Cloud & HabMazing is because Ryan (ex-dev) accessed the vps and helped maxime to delete the entire database. That's why they decided to leave Maxime.

this is actually false. Ryan did not help maxime delete the database, cloud was transfered to maxime's server, and the old vps's where taken down due to not being needed anymore, after that she shutdown habmazing and cloud, blaming it on other people for "hacking" her hotel.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Is there a way to contact her/him? I'm up for some „negative energy“ ;)

It is not the idea behind this thread to lure out responses. See this as a warning for everyone else, even though this person obviously did some very bad things (and in my opinion even needs some help), it is NEVER a good thing to look for problems.

Don't make this bigger than it is and don't look for some cheap thrills over the back of someone who obviously needs help.

Clink

hmu
Aug 10, 2018
Cheyz read all of that and it sounds fucking weird but interesting. So how did she contact people’s teachers in the end and their friends? What name does she go under on peakrp mikey and pum Cos I’m a very active user there ;) and by the sounds of it I don’t wanna come across the weirdo *shakes*

Pum

Sep 8, 2019
Cheyz read all of that and it sounds fucking weird but interesting. So how did she contact people’s teachers in the end and their friends? What name does she go under on peakrp mikey and pum Cos I’m a very active user there ;) and by the sounds of it I don’t wanna come across the weirdo *shakes*
She keeps changing her user name shes been known as;
Jupiter
Mop
Azalea

and so many more, i cba to watch her ngl. I see her all the time on there.

Clink

hmu
Aug 10, 2018
She keeps changing her user name shes been known as;
Jupiter
Mop
Azalea

and so many more, i cba to watch her ngl. I see her all the time on there.
Ahhhhh right I’ve seen the name moo and Jupiter a few times in the farming area. I’ll still proceed to ko her for a bit of fun

Clink

hmu
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah, she never goes anywhere other then the farming areas, the mining farm and the bottom farm. She usually has Purple plaited hair. LOL!
Can’t wait to receive some abuse for killing her. I’ve already done it a few times I’m pretty sure let’s do it some more

Pum

Sep 8, 2019
Can’t wait to receive some abuse for killing her. I’ve already done it a few times I’m pretty sure let’s do it some more
Well thats why she came at us because my gang KO'ed her. I think it was abit crazy threatening us just for playing a game. Just be careful!

PenguinAss

Sep 9, 2019
So he claim that he own bebborp? i mean the fook is bebborp tho never heard of that

Last edited by a moderator:

BMX

Apr 16, 2018
Honestly people have way too much time on their hands.

She's probably nothing more then an irrelevant little girl trying to make herself known here, nobody that takes down hotels or makes dead ass threats like that actually properly goes through with them, she's obviously pretty weird - we can all agree on that one, most definitely bullied as a kid and is now trying to be a hacker fanatic.

Pum

Sep 8, 2019
and i op

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190909-165209_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190909-165209_Samsung Internet.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 55

Users who are viewing this thread