Hosting with Retro hotel setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Who is the best Hosting including Retro hotel setup?

You dont need to recomment Epichosts, all know they sucks (sorry)

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
We are happy to allow people to host retros on our servers but sadly cannot directly support them as sometimes people try to abuse the support we offered in the past expecting us to apply every fix, new features to their emulators and CMS. When we advised them this was not part of our service they either share reviews telling people for example we do not give support or they dispute payments. I am sure someone here can either help you set up the hotel or someone may provide a reasonable service to do the entire setup for you.

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
He's just telling you to make your own instead of paying someone else to do it, you dickhead.
How about get out of this Thread if you cant readed it. If i was interesting in saving money and maked it myself im quit sure i did it BUT, all i asked was: Who is the best hosting + setup compagny. So dickhead yourself retard

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
they suspend people who made retros, @gochad was suspended lol

lool I've never had that happen to me, good to bare in mind however.

Who is the best Hosting including Retro hotel setup?

You dont need to recomment Epichosts, all know they sucks (sorry)

No one does Retro Setups anymore, better off finding a co-owner that knows what their doing, at least you'll be able to have the hotel setup and have future updates, just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread