Show DevBest Hosting Website Template - Flat UI - Showcase

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Looks nice. In the future, I'd recommend using to take a screenshot of the entire web page.

Ok thanks, ill take that into consideration.

Edit: Full Screen View,
1h1s6.jpeg

There will be something under the "Our Services" title, but i wont get onto that until tomorrow.

Last edited:

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Right off the bat i want to apologize for the double post but i have a pretty large update i feel i need to get some more opinions on.

So i hopped on today and it came to me that, apart from the green section there is no real header for the site. The pricing tables did look good but i wasn't happy with the fact that they were at the very top of the page acting as a header. So i edited some code, added some styles and came out with this,

1h4uU.jpeg

Honesty, im not quite sure what to make of it, whether i prefer it or not. One thing i do know is that i believe its more practical and appealing.

I need your feedback. At the moment im thinking of staying at this but if i get enough people that preferred the previous design ill move back.

P.S Its the image that's blurry, not the page.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
This is really, really good. I don't ever plan on opening a hosting site but if I did, I'd definitely want this.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
How much would you sell it for? If you're talking a lot, then sell it on WHT.

Not quite sure to be honest, this is only a HTML template so, its not linked to any billing software, adding the required PHP to link it would have to be done by the user, although I've heard its not hard to do at all.

Trill

Jul 11, 2013
Not quite sure to be honest, this is only a HTML template so, its not linked to any billing software, adding the required PHP to link it would have to be done by the user, although I've heard its not hard to do at all.

HTML alone. What would you say?

Trill

Jul 11, 2013
Haven't thought about it to be honest. If your interested send me over a PM now and we can discuss it more.

If I had the money, I'd be more interested. But as of now, I'm interested, just not quite enough to go out of my way and buy it right now. Are pages included?

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
If I had the money, I'd be more interested. But as of now, I'm interested, just not quite enough to go out of my way and buy it right now. Are pages included?

All pages will be included once ive coded them. Hopefully everything apart from the billing software and admin panel will be included.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Would be good if you could try do like a java script slideshow on that image.

It could be but I'm trying to keep the template as unique as possible and it seems everyone has a full width slide show in the header these days.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
1hQGI.jpeg

Barely coded at all last week, hence why i didn't post another showcase image.

I just coded the footer and added some transitional effects along with a custom scroll bar and a custom loading bar which sticks to the top of the page, similar to what Youtube has. (Not coded by myself)

I have already done some of the other pages but there's not enough to show of them right now.

Last edited:

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Mother of god...

That's a sexy template. I love the colors. But try to add some jQuery functions (like fading links, sliders, etc.)

GJ. 10/10.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Mother of god...

That's a sexy template. I love the colors. But try to add some jQuery functions (like fading links, sliders, etc.)

GJ. 10/10.
Fade in links can be achieved by CSS3, much easier than they can be with jQuery :p

But yeah, I agree with you on that one. Making the template a little more interactive would be sweet, although I wouldn't put it as a high priority.

ot; Haven't spoke to you in ages @Queef

Users who are viewing this thread