Show DevBest Hosting Website Template - Flat UI - Showcase

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
So basically, this is my newest project. A web hosting template based around the Flat user interface. I don't want to make a development thread out of this because its only a template and i don't really want to go as far as to make a development for it. This will most likely be released when finished but for now i need some opinions on the design.

At the moment i have this,
1h1s6.jpeg

This is only a header as of right now, the main content will be a white-ish gray look, so no its not all going to be green. Some of you may dislike the green but it follows the pattern of Flat UI, using bright colors and simplistic designs without using any types of shadows or effect.

Feedback would be nice.

Last edited:

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Massive fan of FlatUI and it's nice to see you haven't fucked around with it too much. Nice template, keep it up.

Oh and stahp appearing offline on skype :p

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
No i don't mind at all.

Fonts are Lato, if you need the css styles for the ones I'm using just let me know.

Progress, Updated the plan display to 4 not 3 and added buttons at the bottom.
ukUhmfP.png

Last edited:

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Looks great, Are you gone open your own hosting company?

Nope, this is just a project of mine, depending on how happy i am with the end project depends on how i release it, whether i try to sell it or just release it for free.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Depends on how happy i am with the final product. Super Happy = Attempt to sell. Moderately Happy = Free.
i guess your selling it then LMAO, everyones having major orgasums over your products that you produce.
Good job.

Users who are viewing this thread