The password is on the first page, but the password is:

site.thehabbos.org

- Thanks.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Make sure you are using the correct connector, being .

- Thanks.

Simon2k11

May 23, 2011
It should install then thats all you need to do, then restart Xampp, maybe even your computer, and it should work, if not un install xampp and re install and try again....

Simon2k11

May 23, 2011
The one that Rasta gave should work I have used it recently, if not look arround for a correct connector :)

which is: 5.2.5

hassan

May 8, 2011
XAMMP -
Microsoft Visual C# Express Edition -
TortoiseSVN -
Those downalods dont work help please

And i downaloded winrar and mysql

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
Ye, kso I'm working on mine, but I get caught up with an error.
My passwords etc are fine. But I can't get onto the hotel as it says:
16lhef7.png

Please help?
Kthanks
-Katie.
_
Igotabbgunbtw.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Ye, kso I'm working on mine, but I get caught up with an error.
My passwords etc are fine. But I can't get onto the hotel as it says:
16lhef7.png

Please help?
Kthanks
-Katie.
_
Igotabbgunbtw.

You have the incorrectt MYSQL password, you could try restarting your MYSQL, do you remember setting a password?

If not, go here, - (XAMPP only).

jackwallace

Jun 19, 2011
how do i get a site for this and open client?

-------------------------- Post merged 5 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

how do u get a site for the rp and the client??

tell me bitchezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------- Post merged 2 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

telll meh!!

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Learn how to read its like the 4th line down -.-

Password: site.thehabbos.org

Cablink

http://www.vroleplay.net - join now!
Feb 4, 2011
how do i get a site for this and open client?

-------------------------- Post merged 5 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

how do u get a site for the rp and the client??

tell me bitchezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------- Post merged 2 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

telll meh!!
Hello jackwallance, to get a site for this, you will need to purchase a router and portforward. Or you can purchase a VPS if you would like to run a hotel around 50-150 users or more (not sure) or you can purchase a dedicated server which is a bit more money then VPS and run around 300-1k+ users. But I recommend a VPS also, if I can recommend a VPS Site: < And also, to get the site and client up surf for PHPRETRO v26 RP/Regular Tutorials on this forum!
Hope you have luck with your hotel, and good luck! :D

redigaffi

Jul 19, 2011
when i click on Click here to check your name is free, to check my name, it doesn't chek and doesnt let me follow with register,.

redigaffi

Jul 19, 2011
Can you give me one, please?

-------------------------- Post merged 2 Days 3 Hours after original post. ---------------------------

I get this above my site:

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\vhosts\onlinegamers.es\includes\core.php on line 21

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\vhosts\onlinegamers.es\includes\core.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\vhosts\onlinegamers.es\includes\core.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: user in C:\xampp\htdocs\vhosts\onlinegamers.es\includes\core.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: y in C:\xampp\htdocs\vhosts\onlinegamers.es\includes\functions.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\vhosts\onlinegamers.es\includes\core.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: rememberme in C:\xampp\htdocs\vhosts\onlinegamers.es\includes\core.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: username in C:\xampp\htdocs\vhosts\onlinegamers.es\index.php on line 24

Notice: Undefined index: rememberme in C:\xampp\htdocs\vhosts\onlinegamers.es\index.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\vhosts\onlinegamers.es\index.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: new_landing in C:\xampp\htdocs\vhosts\onlinegamers.es\templates\login_header.php on line 35
Notice: Undefined index: new_landing in C:\xampp\htdocs\vhosts\onlinegamers.es\templates\login_header.php on line 128
class="process-template">
Notice: Undefined index: new_landing in C:\xampp\htdocs\vhosts\onlinegamers.es\templates\login_header.php on line 130

2u8ib5t.png

2meogzn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread