Stable
UnStable
Stable

Non-Uber

Uber Compatible
RastaLulz official addition
RastaLulz edit
Stable

Any issues or bug's please use the forums support section do NOT post on this thread! this is not the help and support thread, bug's have nothing to do with me, any problems with the role play please contact Rasta by clicking

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
The Non-Uber says it has an error in classes.php?

how can i fix that because i tried moving the config to install then copying the cms into htdocs but still.

any help?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
The Non-Uber says it has an error in classes.php?

how can i fix that because i tried moving the config to install then copying the cms into htdocs but still.

any help?

I don't know how to fix your problem, but try using a stable version like 4.0.8.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
If there is any problems with these releases sorry but I can't help I just found these and thought they might be useful I have tested half of these and all of them should work just use a different install pack for the Uber the class.php is a little off in the DB so just use another PHPretro database file (SQL)

FL4

Sep 19, 2010
im good with that i have an old school atm looking into makeing an r57 an r36

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Ok submit that somewhere else, good luck with your hotel if you need any assistant just use the forums.

edit - The first post has been edited.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
For the holocms release for uber click please read the first post first would maybe of give you a hint that it's uber.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Just saved to my computer I done work on them all but these once where in my backup file so I searched the names of the versions via google and found each of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread