[Hiring Staff | Paying IRL cash and more...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurkolemche

Jan 12, 2014
To whom it may concern,

After reviewing some of the applications, I have found out that the applications were not very lengthy. If I'm going to be choosing you as a staff member for my retro, I'd need more information on the said fields. If you'd like to re-apply, you still have the time and you may re-apply. If you're not being allowed to write anymore on the forms, then please send me a private message on the forums with the fields filled. Some of the applicants that have been chosen will be private messaged shortly. If you've not received a private message within 10 minutes of this post then you may re-apply. The reason why you've not received a private message will most likely be that your application was not very lengthy and I need more information about you and what you'll do for the community.

Regards,
Kurkolemche

Kurkolemche

Jan 12, 2014
  1. Wont let me pm you so

1. What will your in game name be? * Silence

2. What timezone do you live in? * Central

3. What is your age? * 15

4. Which position do you want to apply for? Any

5. Moderator, administrator, forum moderator, graphics designer or editor? * I would be Admin and forum admin I am really good at forums

6. What makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants? * I am very very active

7. What would you say your strengths and weaknesses are? * None really weaknesses is that people go on the server (VPS or dedicated server) and it pisses me off

8. Any questions or concerns? Nope
Feel free to add my skype under_transparent

Please edit your application and make it more lengthy so I can get an insight of what kind of person you are. Your application is very short and no offense it's not got hard work and it seems that it's been written within a minute. Take your time, the recruitment is closing in two days. Please edit your application and make it lengthy.

This message is to everyone applying - Make your application lengthy, lengthy, lengthy and follow the format.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Please edit your application and make it more lengthy so I can get an insight of what kind of person you are. Your application is very short and no offense it's not got hard work and it seems that it's been written within a minute. Take your time, the recruitment is closing in two days. Please edit your application and make it lengthy.

This message is to everyone applying - Make your application lengthy, lengthy, lengthy and follow the format.
messaged you hope you liked it!

Kurkolemche

Jan 12, 2014
The recruitment is now closed. Anyone that's received a reply and has been set to PENDING can re-apply and has been given 2 days of more time, if you've not received a reply then you've been straight up denied. Anyone that's received a reply and has been set to ACCEPTED will be receiving an email from me till Saturday.

Regards,
Kris

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
The recruitment is now closed. Anyone that's received a reply and has been set to PENDING can re-apply and has been given 2 days of more time, if you've not received a reply then you've been straight up denied. Anyone that's received a reply and has been set to ACCEPTED will be receiving an email from me till Saturday.

Regards,
Kris
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread