[Hiring Staff | Paying IRL cash and more...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurkolemche

Jan 12, 2014
Hello there!

My name is Kurkolemche and today I'd like to announce the starting of a habbo retro. Due to my previous retro, I've already got over a 100 users ready to play the server but before the server launch I need decent amount of members. We'll be paying in-real cash (dollars), that will be ranging from 500 dollars and possibly above in a month if we find that you're the perfect applicant for the job. If the management believes that you're doing a good job you can receive extra money too. At this moment, I'm currently hiring - two administrators, four moderators, two forums moderator and a graphics person (one who makes graphics) and a person to make announcements, in a professional way. The name for the server has not yet been decided and we'll be discussing that with the hired staffs in a few days. Everything will be fixed and made professional before the server starts. After the first week of your job, you'll be paid the first 500 dollars and then the process of 1 month pay will be continued.

I admit that my English is not very good so this thread is not in a professional way, that is the reason I'm hiring a person for the announcements (editor), etc.

I will be purchasing all the legitimate stuff - emulator, domain, etc.

TL;DR - I'm hiring people to fill up these positions: administrators, moderators, forum moderators, graphics person, editor. I'll be paying in-real cash to all of the staff members who are accepted. The minimum payment will be 500 dollars and there will be an equal chance for everyone to get more. If you submit a good application and we really like your performance in-game the paycheck will be higher. Please do not ask any questions in the thread, if you have a question fill out the last question - 'Do you have any questions or concerns?', in the application. The name for the server has not yet been chosen, however it'll be chosen very soon and the accepted staff members and DevBest will be known of it. Some of the staff members have been hired from elsewhere but I'm hiring some from here too... this will be a great opportunity as we have a great community with friendly staffs and users. After the first week of your job, you'll be paid the first 500 dollars and then the process of 1 month pay will be continued.

If you'd like to apply then please go to this website - and then copy the format. After copying the format, send a private message to me on the forums with the format filled.

Thank you for reading. I'd like to wish all the best to everyone applying. We'll stop reviewing the applications in about 3 days. The server will be launched in 6 days, so we need everyone ready for the launch.

Last edited:

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
If you're paying people to mod a retro, then you must not know anything.

Kurkolemche

Jan 12, 2014
Yes, yes I am paying people to moderator a retro. Moderating a decent player-base can be quite stressful in my opinion and their work should be appreciated. I appreciate their work by paying them for the hard work they do. They're moderating the server for me when I'm not around and I'd like to pay my moderators, administrators and whoever I want. If you want to apply, then you may.

Last edited:

Kurkolemche

Jan 12, 2014
You sir need to stop harassing me. I'm from a south Asian country and my grammar is not 'horrible', it's decent. The only mistake I made in my previous sentence was that I typed 'I appreciated their work...' which should've been 'I appreciate their work...'. Go back to your thread - and harass others.

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
Sway nailed it, No need to harrass the guy.

Are you talking USD or some other currency?

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
Is there some sort of confirmation you actually possess the money to pay every staff member in excess of $500 USD?

It seems rather off.

Kurkolemche

Jan 12, 2014
I will only be hiring a selective number of staff members for the job. My father owns several businesses so 500 dollars a month to 6 (some are already chosen) employees isn't much.

You won't be required to pay any sum of money to apply, after the first week of the recruitment you'll be paid 500 USD to prove it.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
If you guys don't believe him then just leave the thread, if not apply and maybe win some money... If it ends up that he's lying then just quit, no biggy.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
If this is real, I think you're wasting money. Most people will work the same with or without pay.

Kurkolemche

Jan 12, 2014
People will only come if you offer an incentive and I'm offering an incentive by offering people money for moderation, administration, etc. This will also attract the players to the server in also a form where they want to become a staff member due to the advantages.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Before any of you flame him for paying, let someone we know work w/ him and see if this is true. It's arguably the most efficient way to see if he's legitimate or not. With that being said, only reply if you're interested in working for him.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
So what I'm assuming is that your going to pay people over via services like: Paypal & Paygol or whatever services you include in this case for paying but you don't have to pay much untill you've got loads of users and unless you've really got a high rank on TheHabbos.

Anyway going back on-topic: I may apply for an job even though I don't really want to get paid for what I'm doing what I'm doing is for free and I'm not willing to get paid for it. As for my role I'm caring more about the users than the money that I'm being paid for doing my work.

Good luck guys and people who've applied and who are going to apply.

Last edited:

Swaggots

Sep 22, 2013
I don't really think paying in real life is possible. Some people that you hire are not in the same region as you are so you may just want to change that to paying either via Paypal or any other services that allow you to get paid.

It's a hard place job so I'm going to wish all applicants luck and this seems like a decent person to apply for so all of you good luck!

He meant he would pay real-life dollars, not in-game currency.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Well to be honest it's pretty strange to pay someone that much money. I'm not asking so much in fact I'm not asking to be paid at all to be honest but that's because I'm trying to make the users experience better than just doing it for the money and making sure that nothing goes wrong actually.

I'd do it for free and not needing money at all so I don't really care about the money as long as the users have a good experience.

Swaggots

Sep 22, 2013
Well to be honest it's pretty strange to pay someone that much money. I'm not asking so much in fact I'm not asking to be paid at all to be honest but that's because I'm trying to make the users experience better than just doing it for the money and making sure that nothing goes wrong actually.

I'd do it for free and not needing money at all so I don't really care about the money as long as the users have a good experience.

I'd rather be a good moderator and be liked but not payed than be payed and being a little shit not doing anything or trying to help the retro grow

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
I just don't want to get paid. As said I'm doing it free to improve the community and to help the community grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread