Recruiting [Hiring Developer] Thunder

damique

Jun 17, 2012
Hello guys Im looking for a developer for Thunder that can code EMU to CMS.

Requirements Needed You must know!:
  1. C#
  2. PHP
  3. Java
  4. Jquery
  5. html
  6. Css
And must be friendly if interested contact me on skype ASAP -----> damiquerose22

Attachments

• 2015-10-13_0412.png
    2015-10-13_0412.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 22

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I think it'll be more preferable to hire maybe separate developers, or maybe lesson up the requirements. For instance, I myself am a good web developer; but lack a good grasp in programming.
Maybe something such as
  • Web Developer
    • HTML, CSS, Jquery
    • PHP/Alternative Web based language
  • Programmer
    • C#
    • Ability to fix bugs quickly
    • Able to modify SWF files
    Also: Be sure to offer a decent wage, you won't find a good developer searching for just a rank/title.

damique

Jun 17, 2012
I think it'll be more preferable to hire maybe separate developers, or maybe lesson up the requirements. For instance, I myself am a good web developer; but lack a good grasp in programming.
Maybe something such as
  • Web Developer
    • HTML, CSS, Jquery
  • Programmer
    • C#
Maybe something such as
  • Web Developer
    • HTML, CSS, Jquery
  • Programmer
    • C#
hit me up on skype

A rank doesn't mean anything w/o payment to be honest
9 times out of 10, Im not actually need to know EVERYTHING on the list... It would just be good to know it

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Uh, good luck but all developers require their pay.
And plus you spelled Professional wrong in your banner.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Man if I was going to spend my time developing a whole CMS for a game you'll most likely make money from, I'd want more than a shitty little role.

By the way, this isn't me negotiating a little deal like "I'll do it if you pay me and give me a role on the hotel", because I'm not interested in it.

damique

Jun 17, 2012
Man if I was going to spend my time developing a whole CMS for a game you'll most likely make money from, I'd want more than a shitty little role.

By the way, this isn't me negotiating a little deal like "I'll do it if you pay me and give me a role on the hotel", because I'm not interested in it.Listen here little bitch, I'm not here to help you, ok? I'm here to abuse users and vent my anger at you all. If you have a problem with that, then don't bother telling anyone, what's the point? Who are they going to believe, me--a trusted and respected moderator as well as a loyal and honourable pillar of the DevBest community, or you--a little bitch who cries over being abused on the Internet? Fuck outta here, kid.
wow, your rude

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
I'm currently working on my own Content Management System, but if there is something that you want you can simply personal message me and I'll help you out. As I am not developing for other people at the moment, Except for myself and Jay.

damique

Jun 17, 2012
I'm currently working on my own Content Management System, but if there is something that you want you can simply personal message me and I'll help you out. As I am not developing for other people at the moment, Except for myself and Jay.
I added your skype

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
If you need any assistance with anything I would be able to help you, but I do not have the time to devote to owning another hotel. Also, if you are in need of a dedicated server or virtual private server you may contact me personally and I can give you a great discount on a very powerful server.

damique

Jun 17, 2012
If you need any assistance with anything I would be able to help you, but I do not have the time to devote to owning another hotel. Also, if you are in need of a dedicated server or virtual private server you may contact me personally and I can give you a great discount on a very powerful server.
Awesome, add my skype ------> damiquerose22

Listen kid, it's simple:
  1. Pay and get the work done.
  2. Don't pay and don't get the work done.
Is that too much for your thick habbotard mind to grasp? For the last time (if it wasn't clear), no one will want to do this kids stuff for you unless you agree to pay them.
Somebody has already started, THANK YOU

damique

Jun 17, 2012
I can assure you, if they agreed to 'work' for you without recieving anything in return but a position on your staff team, they're either not professional and don't know what they're doing and/or will end up screwing you if your retro does get somewhere.

Conclusion: Either way, you're going to get royally boned.
Or they just aren't inconsiderate dickheads like you guys... & hes doing it without the staff position also :)

Users who are viewing this thread