[HIRING DEV] Read More

Laporte

Dec 1, 2020
You must be registered for see images attach

Hello,​

I've had my fair share of scam devs as ive just recently been messed around with someone I paid on this project. I'm looking for someone to get me a hotel up with web-app which will be none-paid. If the dev is actually good at their job i'll be willing to pay them a fixed monthly payment to be our MAIN Dev.

I own a retro called ''Habsky'' which is still under-dev and isnt currently up. I'm looking for this project to be up long-term. Meaning we're not the typical retro where if we dont get a certain amount of users in 2 weeks we close. I wanna work closely with the dev and learn how to help them. (Im not a complete noob)

If you're interested add my discord: astro#8694

Laporte

Dec 1, 2020
If you would like help with this a response would be very nice.
Sorry, I've had a few rough days. I've been scammed out of £150 in 2 weeks so I can't really dedicate any more funds to a dev. So im only accepting free work which I dont expect from anyone on Devbest

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Sorry, I've had a few rough days. I've been scammed out of £150 in 2 weeks so I can't really dedicate any more funds to a dev. So im only accepting free work which I dont expect from anyone on Devbest
What specifically are you after? I got some free time.

Users who are viewing this thread