Hiring a GFX for Habbi Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

To be or not to be
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Hey, as some of you know, I own Habbi Hotel, and I'm looking for a decent GFX for my hotel. You must be able to make banners, logos, badges, and a bunch of other miscellaneous graphics. It'd be nice to have some good graphics floating around. You must have Photoshop on your computer to qualify. Post below if you're interested and have some work to vouch for yourself.

JayStar

Aug 6, 2014
you have skype? I currently work graphics and I can show you some of my work etc

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hey, as some of you know, I own Habbi Hotel, and I'm looking for a decent GFX for my hotel. You must be able to make banners, logos, badges, and a bunch of other miscellaneous graphics. It'd be nice to have some good graphics floating around. You must have Photoshop on your computer to qualify. Post below if you're interested and have some work to vouch for yourself.
I'm not mainly looking to work for a hotel to be a graphics designer but if you need any graphics then you count on me if you private message me at any time.
Here is an example of what you could expect of me to do;
habihotel.gif

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
I'm not mainly looking to work for a hotel to be a graphics designer but if you need any graphics then you count on me if you private message me at any time.
Here is an example of what you could expect of me to do;
habihotel.gif
Hey could you be a GFX Designer for my hotel? I want a banner like that xD

ArchoCrime

Aug 13, 2014
I made one, but not with the hotel's name. Its not that professional so don't hate, I'm still working on my graphics.
Y4SYx3J.png

Kay

Feb 3, 2014
Totes I need to get real, 'cause i'm the one who tells lies to claim off the social sits on my arse 24/7 playing Xbox gets sad pathetic little begging fail kids to run my hotel(s) which are used to give you an income for your child's life. You feed off underage kids. Next time you want to comment about anyone's life take a look at your own.

Also Habbi shut down? Please it's clearly obvious to anyone who looks at Findretros.com that Habbi is going to over take Yabbo. Like I said, Liam was the best owner you ever had, and now you can't find anyone like him which is exactly why you tried to get him back like a few months ago.

Now quit with your pathetic little arguments, and don't even bother getting involved Each, you know nothing about this. As for "shut down" Good luck. :)

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Just briefly read what @Each and @zJoey have been posting, I think you are both total idiots he didn't ask for your opinion on Habbi. He simply asked if someone wants to do graphics work for his hotel.

For Joey:
If you want to argue somewhere why don't you take it to a skype conversation? You used Liam for users on your hotel, all you care about is making money through retros instead of trying to make a living of Habbo why don't you go get a real job?

Hynderz

Jan 29, 2014
Habbi wont be closing soon. Habbi has had 246 votes today and Yabbo has had 165, the way things are going it looks like Liams hotel will overtake your hotel rather soon.

aliking

Jul 9, 2014
Joe, Joey, zJoey Jew or whatever you go as
If you're joe richardson or whatever, you're an alright guy but most of your hotels have failed sadly,
Habbi is probably the best hotel that isn't flooded with rares, and the economical system on Habbi is brilliant.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Habbi won't close lol. You're intendedly stupid for saying that. Habbi may have had a few ups and downs but man they get move votes than Yabbo could ever earn. Anyways don't even bother to try to defend the fact Habbi will close down. If they do then atleast you can bare in mind still got more votes than Yabbo.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Who cares about votes, it does nothing apart from slow users down when signing up and going on the client.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Who cares about votes, it does nothing apart from slow users down when signing up and going on the client.

It shows the decency of why people join and maybe also why it has a rank on RetrosList

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread