Hiring a GFX for Habbi Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
I deleted my posts, dont really want to start shit up, argue with joey.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I would vouch for @Owen He has some neat habbo designs and could be a good asset for your Hotel. I don't really know any other designers that much personally.

OFT:
Habbi won't close lol. You're intendedly stupid for saying that. Habbi may have had a few ups and downs but man they get move votes than Yabbo could ever earn. Anyways don't even bother to try to defend the fact Habbi will close down. If they do then atleast you can bare in mind still got more votes than Yabbo.
Habbi wont be closing soon. Habbi has had 246 votes today and Yabbo has had 165, the way things are going it looks like Liams hotel will overtake your hotel rather soon.
Voting doesn't matter really for user online or the chances of a hotel closing or not. Look at Fresh Hotel, They don't use the Voting system yet they have over 200+

Last edited by a moderator:

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I would vouch for @Owen He has some neat habbo designs and could be a good asset for your Hotel. I don't really know any other designers that much personally.

OFT:

Voting doesn't matter really for user online or the chances of a hotel closing or not. Look at Fresh Hotel, They don't use the Voting system yet they have over 200+

Fresh users do advertise like Habbi also one thing about fresh is they have their ad promoted on cuntzone & Facebook.

Each

Dec 20, 2013

OFT:

Yeh, they think voting matters lmao...

zJoey

Mar 14, 2014
Don't talk crap kids, none the less. Yous can't code for jack shit and are skids of the community.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Don't talk crap kids, none the less. Yous can't code for jack shit and are skids of the community.
I haven't seen any posts in this thread mentioning code, you are an idiotic cunt who used Liam for users and begged him to come back to you.
"You can't code" really? What a great comeback! not.
Piss off, you aren't wanted here.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
I'm here for some work if you need me! My Skype is: jamesdreed12 // add me if you're still interested

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
michael-jackson-popcorn-meme-generator-i-m-just-here-for-the-comments-c7a82d-jpg.gif

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
i disagree Mr.Ali, if You applied "The Back-end of Habbi" to Habcast Hotel... you'd see most hotels like habbi are phoenix...
Why even compare them anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread