Recruiting Highly skilled Habbo Developers.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
I dont have the time to develop a project ive had in mind for months. So im hiring a few devs to get together and make something great.

Project Manager
This is basically someone who runs the entire project, creating plans/lists/diagrams of how systems work and be able to communicate this to the developers.

Web Developer (Front + Backend).
You must be experienced and able to use JS for a web socket system via client/CMS.

C# Developer to code a few unique systems into an emulator along with a full web socket architecture using fleck.

Pixel artist who is capable of creating/manipulating furniture/icons/badges/banners + any other requested graphics.

One of these roles has a secondary responsibility of SWF editing. If possible, I will do this.

All roles are paid roles.
You may be asked to produce evidence of past work or have someone vouch for you.
If youre a noob who cant get past a white client error don't fucking speak me.
More Information about the project can be found by talking to me personally.

Last edited:

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Wasn't really interested in working on habbo retros, but if you're paying I'm up for it.
I'll go by personal messaging though, until I make a new skype or whatever you use.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
"I dont have the time to develop a project ive had in mind for months." Just be honest.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
"I dont have the time to develop a project ive had in mind for months." Just be honest.

Please stay on topic.
I don't have the time to develop as I work 10 hour shifts 7 days a week at the moment.

Other than that the only thing I don't have extensive knowledge of is a websocket system.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Please stay on topic.
I don't have the time to develop as I work 10 hour shifts 7 days a week at the moment.

Other than that the only thing I don't have extensive knowledge of is a websocket system.
Good luck finding a Habbo developer capable of coding node js

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Good luck finding a Habbo developer capable of coding node js

Please stay on topic.
Where in the thread does it say I require node js?

You can use JavaScripts WS functionality to connect to the emulator using the Fleck Library. Although it's up to the developer how they want to approach this I don't want to use Node.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Please stay on topic.
Where in the thread does it say I require node js?

You can use JavaScripts WS functionality to connect to the emulator using the Fleck Library. Although it's up to the developer how they want to approach this I don't want to use Node.
When you're asking for sockets though JS, you might aswell code a cms in nodejs and get rid of php, or simply just use sockets in php instead.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
When you're asking for sockets though JS, you might aswell code a cms in nodejs and get rid of php, or simply just use sockets in php instead.

That's for a developer to decide which is the most useful method of getting this project done. I appreciate your interest. If you require more information please message me.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
He isn't talking about the web sockets server having to be written in Javascript itself, but rather the developer would have to handle what the web socket server sends to the end user and manipulate the data in JS (Duh, how else would you do it client-side?)

But look @ my username B

Users who are viewing this thread