Hiding IP In client

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible to hide my client IP in source? i've seen it one some hotels either they place there hotel link which has cloudflares IP which i'm not sure how that works as i've tried that.

Or they have in the client source:

ClientHost
ClientPort

instead of the IP or anything, not sure how they do this but i was wondering if it's possible or if anyone knows how to actually hide the ip behind the source.

I know they can Ping your retro site domain and get the IP but i've hidden mine with cloudflare, so if i pinged my domain, it would show cloudflares IP.

I've tried placing a sub domain in my site source but DDoS'ers will be able to resolve the ip using dns resolver or something like that, as it's possible to get a ip from a subdomain.

So that's the main question i was asking if it's possible to Hide the IP in the client source? As i'm sure i've seen it on retros hide there IP or placed something else there to hide it so it doesn't actually show the IP in the source.

Thanks,
Noz

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
<noscript> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;url=/client/nojs" /> </noscript> <link rel="stylesheet" href=" " type="text/css" /> <script data-rocketsrc="app/tpl/skins/Mango/client/habboflashclient.js" type="text/rocketscript"></script> <script type="text/rocketscript"> FlashExternalInterface.loginLogEnabled = false; FlashExternalInterface.logLoginStep("web.view.start"); if (top == self) { FlashHabboClient.cacheCheck(); } var flashvars = { "client.allow.cross.domain" : "0", "client.notify.cross.domain" : "1",
"connection.info.host" : "123.123.123",

See where the 'IP' Would go? i want to hide it some how.

"connection.info.host" : "123.123.123",

Hide the connection info the IP i've tried replacing it
subdomains but you'll be able to find the IP still.

Users who are viewing this thread