Introduction Hey Guys, I Am Back!

MrGreen

Oct 3, 2013
Hey guys, after days and days of thinking close to just about a year, I came back! I used to be DJGreen but I made this account and keeping it but it's mainly because of all the negative comments I was getting after trying to be nice and follow rules. However, I hope you me and you all can get back to good old days and forget what happened in 2012, please! and :)

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
What Up Brotha. Staff would say to read the global forum rules and some section rules if your interested in them.

You'll meet nice people, and some that are horny.. Dont worry, they are joking.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Welcome back to DevBest, we all hope you enjoy and have a good time on here!

Staff would say to read the global forum rules and some section rules if your interested in them.
"if your interested", first of all it's "you're", second of all it's not a choice! If he doesn't read them and get informed he'll do something that shall be rules breaking and thus he'll get banned/infracted (and no staff, i am not showing authority).

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Welcome back to DevBest, we all hope you enjoy and have a good time on here!

"if your interested", first of all it's "you're", second of all it's not a choice! If he doesn't read them and get informed he'll do something that shall be rules breaking and thus he'll get banned/infracted (and no staff, i am not showing authority).
Khalil, i meant to say the section such as mine-craft and etc.. Of course he has to read the rules but i meant if he is interested in a section such as Habbo, Minecraft, and other sections.. sorry for the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread