Help with rCMS Index Page ~

Stranger

Apr 19, 2011
My Problem is This:
dc69gy.png

How do I fix it? If you have like a new and better index page, just post it here. C:

HotelNine

Oct 14, 2010
I dont recommend rCMS unless u no all the webbuilds of the recent update on habbo. Since this happened PhoenixPHP and PhoenixCF clients have been fucked. I just had rCMS and edited all webbuilds but it still didnt work lol.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
I dont recommend rCMS unless u no all the webbuilds of the recent update on habbo. Since this happened PhoenixPHP and PhoenixCF clients have been fucked. I just had rCMS and edited all webbuilds but it still didnt work lol.

That's what i mentioned to say thet look at the web build because the problem might be there

emo-nemo-321

Jan 16, 2012
You need to know the webbuild for a cms anyways lol, for example ubercms rcms zcms etc
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Anywho, here is the website to find out all of habbos webbuilds, its always updated :)

Users who are viewing this thread